Victoria's Secret Spa Whipped Body Cream

4.6

on 1/14/2009 3:37:00 PM

This collection is now discontinued, but I highly enjoyed it, especially the creme. Smell is wonderful, very clean and airy.

on 9/17/2007 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is such a great lotion, it smells so relaxing. Not greasy at all, it sinks into your skin in an instant and gives you vevelty skin. Luvvvve it!

on 7/16/2007 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Go buy these!!! They are on sale right now for $7 at Victoria's Secret. I got the warm vanilla & lilac melon scents! Delicious! They are so creamy, yet sink into your skin. I want to go get some more!

on 4/16/2007 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this lotion. It feels very rich on my skin, yet manages to sink in well without being greasy. On the plus side, I love the scent and it lasts until the next morning. Reminds me of the Back-to basics sunflower line. I bought this for 18 bucks and I'm so glad did. I get super soft skin. Worth a shot in my book.

on 2/21/2007 11:43:00 PM

I love this lotion. It is the only lotion I can find that will hold in moisture for extended periods of time without becoming greasy. It also smells great too. Although pricy, its one of the best I swear by it.

on 2/20/2007 6:53:00 PM

I love this line from VS! I bought the entire collection mini-sized on a whim for $15 at their beauty sale and I am so glad I did. This lotion is a perfect consistency for me and I love the smell.

on 2/14/2007 5:41:00 PM

Love the fresh scent of this whipped body moisturizer. It goes on silky and makes your skin really soft. So luxurious! I got this as a birthday gift and heard that it was expensive, but I will continue to buy it again and again. It's true when they say that this cream is, "The Secret to Super Model Skin". Love it!

on 1/2/2007 10:21:00 AM

My husband gave me this cream as a christmas gift. I love this scent and sense!!! It made me fresh and relax.

on 9/18/2006 9:21:00 PM

This smells sooooo good. It is light and airy and moisturizes well. I can't describe the scent at all, but it is very feminine and the scent lasts on my until the next shower and I never stop loving it. Wish it weren't so darned expensive, though.

on 9/14/2006 8:04:00 PM

Very moisturizing cream. I tend to use a lot of lotion, but with this product I didnít have to use as much to get the desired effect. I would buy it again.