Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Concealer

on 11/27/2007 4:23:00 PM

I really like this concealer, but agree that it is too wet for blemishes. I pretty much only use it under my eyes but find that it does a fantastic job. I feel like other concealers are too dry and get all crepey, but the anastasia blends really nicely and doesn't emphasis my fine lines. I do feel like I have to reapply mid-day, but it's worth it. I will say, however, that I don't have very dark undereye circles and I can see how this product might not provide enough coverage for folks who do. I heard a rumor that it is being discontinued. I hope not.

on 10/12/2007 5:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a pretty awesome concealer in medium tone. I`ve never been able to find this color. I supposedly have that skin tone that 75% of caucasions have and I have never found a concealer that matches my skin! They are either too light, too gold, or too pink. This one has the perfect ratio of pink, yellow and beige - a beige peach. There is nothing remarkable about the texture, as I find most concealers have a similar texture when blended into your skin. It`s the color that always seems to be off the mark. This concealer is worth checking into if you cant seem to find the right color for medium/light skin tones...

on 2/7/2006 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I recieved the Medium Anastasia concealer as an extra in a swap. Its a very wet compact concealer. In comparison, Becca is much drier, more like the BB concealer consistency or the LM Secret Concealer pot. The medium is the best shade for me. I am an NC30 light olive complexion. However, the concealer is a little on the peach side. Its much too wet for blemishes, but good for the undereye area. Unfortunately for me, it gets slightly cakey/crepey under my eyes. Its not awful, but there are better products that I prefer. (Like becca concealer and Cle D Peau). Retails for $25 and comes in silver compact with Anastasia logo that is double the size of the BB. There is .10 oz of product and a tiny mirror. Product is just ok.