Fruit of the Earth - Vitamin E Cream

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water, mineral oil, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, collagen, elastin, aloe vera gel, squaline, wheat germ oil, retinyl palmitate, dimethicone, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, carbomer 940, triethanolamine, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't understand the hype about this product. First of all, can we talk about jar packaging? If you think that you are putting active ingredients on your face with this cream, you are wrong. As soon as you open that jar and put your hands in it, everything is contaminated and you can't have active ingredients anymore.. they are gone!

So after opening the packaging, you are just slathering a really emollient cream on your body. It's not a bad thing in itself, it's just not as effective as a serum or something like that.. it's just really hydrating.

Also, the fragrance is really present and it's a quite greasy product. If you sweat after applying this product, you'll get really greasy.

I just don't think it's a product that is really worth the hype. If it does work for you, I'm super happy for you, but It's not a product that I will recommend nor encourage other people to buy it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Google professional reviews and articles on this cream. It's not good for your skin especially your face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I'm feom Saskatchewan, so we have drastically dry +40c summers and dry, drastically cold -40c winters. this. is. my. saviour. helps with after-sun, repairs all signs of damage, has a very very light subtle smell. I am VERY acne prone, and the use of this cream has banished all signs of pimples alongside my Spectro gel cleanser. RECOMMEND x100000

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This cream is unbelievable. Look at your list of ingredients. Vitamin E begins the list of good stuff and I think it is number 6 on the list. From the Vitamin E on down, u have your list of the oils that make up this wonderful and awesome cream. I have been using the lotion for years and just last week picked up my first two jars of the cream. I tell all my family about the lotion and now will share with them my love of the cream. I am still in shock, as I have been for years, the pricing on these products. As other have said, I have paid high, very high, dollar for body products that cannot hold a candle to these products. Your skin is your testimony. Your skin will tell the truth and will not lie. No matter how badly u want to like the high dollar lotion and cream that u just bought, please don't do it again. Buy these products. I have only used the Vitamin E line, but I feel confident the other products in this brand will be equally as good. This lotion and cream brings a softness and smoothness that I have never had in any other product. I keep hoping and praying that the price remains the same that it has for the past years I have been buying it. It get so many good reviews on so many sites, that I keep thinking that the price will have to increase. As one reviewer said and I am sure there are more that say, it is so inexpensive to buy, and works so well, and we love it so much, that no matter the cost, expensive or very expensive, we would still buy. Now, that is loving a product. If u have not tried this, please, please, put at the top of your list to buy and don't come home without it. That's how good this product is. And, please write a review to tell us your thoughts on it. I feel very, very confident you will not be disappointed.

This review id for the Vitamin e gel, I didn't really find
that this moisturised my skin at all

I'm on my second jar of this cream. It works so well to keep my face even, smooth, and clear. It helps help acne scar marks and heal breakouts. I love this $3 cream and I hope Walmart always carries it because it the only place I seem to find it. I've used high and low end creams and this one amazes me.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This cream is a must have! I normally have very nasty looking legs. Red bumps, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, etc. I have been using this after I get done showering or shaving and my legs have never looked better. It makes my skin smooth as silk and I have no red bumps! I also use this on my face at night. In the morning, my skin feels really soft and my overall complexion is better.

Since Wal-mart sells this in a 2 pack, I took one jar to the stable I manage because the horses with pink noses get really bad sunburn that causes scabs and blisters. After just one day, they looked much better. I also started using it on their tails because they sometimes get dry, scabby areas that are itchy. This product works better than anything I've used that is actually made for horses! I will always keep this on hand both at the stable and at home.

This cream is a staple in my collection of creams which is not that big... This cream have lots of pros, the price is very cheap, the smell is nice and not overwhelming, the texture is thick and not oily, it won't break me out since i am acne prone with mild rosace ... I use it everywhere on my body, especially on my face after shower and under makeup... If you have never tried this cream you must try it because you are missing on a great cream.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is amazing. My skin has been so sensitive and dry all winter. I tried everything - from the department store to the drugstore - this is the real deal. I was terrified that I would develop allergies to the fragrance, but the scent is calming and fades quickly. No burning or stinging when I apply this either. I can even apply it around the eye area and no issues!

My skin feels soooooo smooth. And did I mention the price? Two 4 oz jars that are 4 oz at Walmart ring in at $3.67 plus tax... it's 2015 and I pinched myself so I'm not dreaming. Don't let the bargain price tag fool you - this out performs jars I've purchased for well over $100. With skin loving ingredients - vitamin e, vitamin a, aloe vera, wheat germ, coconut oil, collagen, elastin - it just cannot be beat. It also has mineral oil (controversial) but my skin loves mineral oil based creams so it works for me. This is my first impression. If anything changes, I'll post an update:) It's so thick and rich so just a dab will do ya and it sinks in quick.. It's versatile - you can use it on your body as well. I want to try more from the PETA friendly line that's proudly made in the USA! HG!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG. Moisture level so high it literally plumps up your skin. I use it overnight religiously. I've used all levels of product including the most expensive. the price/value relationship here is incomparable. I'd use this even if it was expensive, but I don't have to!