Perricone Olive Oil Polyphenols Nutrient Face Fortifier

on 2/20/2010 12:22:00 AM

This moisturizer is reallly reallly good. Got it as a free sample with skincarerx.com purchase and im lovin it. it really sinks into skin isnt greasy and skin looks really healthy. i am also very acne prone and doesnt break me out or clog my pores one bit! i will be ordering this soon. havent checked the price yet im a little worried.. :/

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I do not get those bad ratings...the 2 previous reviewers are OK with this product and they basically flame it.
Well, it will not be mycase.
This is a serum-like moisturizer for dry skin that, unlike many other moisturizers is NOT greasy. Indeed soaks in and nourishes the skin without being heavy. I love it under makeup and I have to say this is one othe few Perricone products that has a gorgeous smell!!! Fine and fresh, smells natural & herbal, like olives. I just love it.
Never had an adverse reaction, it's great.
Yes it is pricey - I just had a bunch of samples so I did not buy it myself - but it's a product I would definitely recommend.

This product moisturizes my skin without causing blemishes or irritation. The price is WAY too high, but I might repurchse. I like to use it under makeup and sometimes before bed, but I haven't noticed any benefits other than making my makeup go on smoothly and moisturizing well. I'm torn whether to repurchase, especially without any visible benefits. I use Avalon Organics CoQ10 serum, and Vit. C serum now and these definitely have visible results- not to mention they're organic and lower in price.

on 3/15/2006 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I once listened to Perricone's seminar. Someone I know is using his activor.His seminar was bit boring but somewhat convincing.

One day, I got a sample of this and it seemed very good for me. I have dry skin so this kind of products are great. In the past, I used EL's night repair. I did not see much differences as I was in mid 20's. Now I am late 30's. I liked the product. However....

O.K., he is a top notch whatever, but I really hate his pricing.
I won't repurchase until I get 60. After 70, I don't think I want to impress anybody for my appearence. So, yes, I might use once when I turn 60. that's all. continued >>

on 1/20/2006 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is the only Perricone product that I have tried so far that did not destroy my face. It's lightweight and a cross between a cream & serum in texture--IMO. It soaks right in and I woke up with glowing skin. For reference, I have oily/acne prone/sensitive skin. The packaging is ok--bottle with a pump. It also has a nice fresh scent. Price for me is expensive--well,of course, it's Perricone. I wanted to love this,but for $90 at 2oz---not this time. So, no repurchase for me.

Popular Moisturizers