September 1, 2014 | 2095 users online

Eyeliner - DHC - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2007 2:43:00 PM More reviews by lovewaxberry

Japanese brands often go for a extremely natural look. If you read Japanese beauty magazines, they teach girls how to have an extremely natural make up. DHC is one of the brands that help you with a make up that does not even seem that you have one!
I bought a brown eye liner and it is lighter than the other browns that I used. It is perfectly precise and natural.
If you are looking for a exaggerated makeup look (those look that says "yes I have a make up and really dark eyeliner") this is not what I recommend

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2007 4:47:00 PM More reviews by LBinNH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the first DHC product I've used that I haven't liked. I got it in brown and the color is just way too light. If you are looking for a liquid eyeliner with an extremely natural look then this is the eyeliner for you, but if I'm going to use eyeliner than I want it to at least show up! I would not buy this again and I'm too lazy to send it back to DHC.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2007 12:29:00 PM More reviews by MJSweetness

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After years of using wear-off crayon eyeliners, I took the chance and ordered the DHC Liquid Eyeliner in brown. It is a bit of a darker brown than I would normally like, but it goes on so smoothly and flawlessly, I can deal with the color. The fine felt tip makes it extremely friendly for shaky eye liners like myself. Also, I actually had to use eye makeup remover to take it off which is unheard of for me. I am very oily and I can usually just wash other eyeliners off when I wash my face since they've already mostly worn off anyway! This is a new keeper for me...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2006 1:00:00 PM More reviews by krissie08

I'm really glad that I took a chance and tried this product despite not finding any reviews of it anywhere. It's a slim, felt-tip eyeliner pen that can draw very thin lines to dramatic thick lines. I used to never wear liquid liner for my everyday look because even the thin lines (from using L'Oreal's line intensifique and Lancome's artliner) look too bold and obvious on me. However, with this product, I was actually able to draw thin, light lines that look very natural on me. The best part is that it stayed put on my oily lids for the whole day; no smudges even after splashing my face with water to wake up from a nap.