September 2, 2014 | 1246 users online

Tools - Noxzema - Eyebrow Shaper

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by caramelkiss19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I buy these pretty regularly. They are carried by my local Family Dollar store. I use these in between my eyebrows, it just ends up being easier than plucking that whole area. I also have a stupid spot on my chin that gets extra fuzz. A package of three easily lasts a year.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 4:00:00 AM More reviews by rachelsmiles75

The best shaper I have used, no faults

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 3:46:00 PM More reviews by lily7997

easy to use and didn't irritate my skin. it's the first eyebrow shaper i have ever purchased and i'm pretty glad it worked out so well. It is also good for the price. i know some shapers sell as singles for the exact same price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by jadestar12345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is my HG eyebrow shapers n there only $3 at my local familydollar.i love these because the razor is rounded not straight like most cheap razors are which helps arch the eyebrows better because instead of doing parts of your eyebrows inch by inch to make sure you dont cut too much you can do it in one swipe(at least me neways)and the razor is small so you can get every detail juss right.i love these and they dont wear out as fast and plus they come 3 n a pack also a plus!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Most beauty mavens know that brows are tricky to shape. It's essential to have the right arsenal when attacking those pesky stray hairs. These shapers are handy weapons: little tiny razors (maybe 3/4") that come with a handle that's comparable to most handles on eyebrow brush/comb combos. And these bad boys are genius. They're on an ever-so-slight angle so it's easy to reach up into your between-the-brow area to target any unibrow attempts. They shave super closely (be careful!) and leave my brow area clean and defined. I agree with the others who say that these are better than Sally Hansen's (those are straight and slightly longer.) An added bonus is that the brow-challenged men in your life will be more amenable to these razors/battery-powered hair removers than tweezers. They're also purse/travel sized. Shapely, neat brows are within reach.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 3:50:00 PM More reviews by normaestrada19

I stocked up on these babies a while ago. There is one in my makeup bag, makeup case, medicine cabinet, my makeup traveling case, and one in my bathroom drawer, so basically EVERYWHERE! I have also given sooooo many of them away to friends who hate to tweeze. I am an EYEBROW FREAK so these help with my fetish. My eyebrows grow at an amazing rate, I am not complaining just saying it gets a bit expensive, so these are a lifesaver for my in between eyebrow grooming appointments. They are also a smarter way to try out new eyebrow shapes since you are only shaving the hair grows back rather quickly. Love, love, love these! Every eyebrow fanatic should have several on hand. On a sad note I cannot seem to find these at Walmart anymore, I have been using the Sally Hansen version instead. Those are good, but these are GREAT.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by mimi033

AMAZING!
I love this!
After reading the other reviews I feel the same way!
TIP: Don't go over one area too many times, if it doesn't pick any hair up; wash the whole shaper and dry, and it should work fine!
I'm going to buy a pack for my mom as well! ^_^

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2008 8:44:00 PM More reviews by EDMdawn

This is my favorite eyebrow shaper EVER!! I've tried Sally Hansen I believe...or some other cheaper brand and those broke on me all the time. Noxema's razors don't break and are the best at shaving really close without the pain or redness. Perfect sized blade and it has been a time savor in the mornings (plucking is just too time consuming!!) A must have for any woman for any fine hairs on the face!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2005 12:02:00 AM More reviews by cinnamoroll0913

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As I was browsing Walmart, I found this wonderful product. For under $3 I got three eyebrow shaper (come in a pack) and I am very very pleased with the result. I am an iodiot when it comes to shaping my eyebrows. Usually I would go to the professional and have it done then try my best to pluck them everyday to keep the shape. Now, I can save some $ and do it myself! This thing is a magic, everyone should try it. I am a very happy customer and will keep buying it!