September 1, 2014 | 1918 users online

Lip Treatments - Smashbox - Smashbox Lip Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by lauralei

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG lip stuff, and it's been discontinued! I've been buying them on ebay to stock up. The clear is my favorite, followed by Solar, which is a sheer easy to wear pink.
I'm a lip balm/lip gloss junkie, and this is the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by alexh3118

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG I LOVE THIS!!! bought at good old acw for $8 USD (i think) and just received it today, its quite a bright berry/red color on my nc20 skin, the color does stain your lips although it doesnt last long, stays in its place, i like it much better than lipstick as this ones more like a cross between a cream lipstick and a lipbalm, Such great pigmentation, next time i order something from acw im going to order the other two colors on there. Such a good product if you dont want to go through the process of applying lippie!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by bunnymasseuse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG lip product, this is what I use in place of a chapstick type of material. I find it is moisturizing but not overly so. I use it so much that I keep it with me or one in the car so I can use it whenever I need. I use it as my layer beneath my lip gloss or other lip products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2008 4:55:00 PM More reviews by igrayne01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this balm! I wear it underneath my lipstick every day. It gives me an added slip of moisture and shine, which is perfect for these dry winter months! Definitely a must-have in my makeup bag.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2008 12:58:00 PM More reviews by walk6860

Okay, so I was REALLY wanting this to be good...i bought it along with the smashbox lip exfoliator for a whopping 45$ for the set. The exfoliator is nice, but it works 100x better when followed by a plain on Chapstick lip balm or blixtex then the smashbox lip treatment. When i used the treatment, my lips were soon dry and cracking again...useless! I am going to return it today!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2008 8:02:00 PM More reviews by tray_123

okay so here is the deal i love this lip balm i am a lip balm addicte i have tried every high end lip balm their is from the 99cent chapstick to $75 la mer and this is by far the best ever has a delicious honey cent and flavor i think that its well worth the mony , i also love the packaging becuse its extremly classy and is lile a lip stick container !!! my only complaint is that there is not enough in the tube i apply it about 10-15 times a day (no beacuase it makes me dry but because im like i said earlier addicted) and i go through a tube of this stuff in roughly 1-2 weeks!!! but i found it on ebay for 4.50!!!! so always check there first!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2007 1:13:00 PM More reviews by xtenix

BEST lip teatment I ever use! Very nice natural color that I don't need a mirror to apply. Moisturizing. However, it doesn't last that long b/c after all, it's a lip treatment, not . $16 for it is somewhat expensive

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2007 6:00:00 PM More reviews by OmToast

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is fantastically underwhelming. For $18-something, it is basically the tube equivalent of the honey flavored cheapy tin lip balms to which I was addicted in grade school, though perhaps less moisturizing. I bought it as an emergency soother/treatment when I stupidly allowed a mint-based face wash to come into contact with my extremely mint-sensitive lips. I needed something very basic to hydrate and pamper my blistered pucker, and this seemed to fit the bill. It goes on very waxy, and my lips feel dry even after applying far too much (I've experimented with all manner of application intensity). When it wears off, my lips feel like they're made of some un-skin-like, possibly plastic, substance so, while it does soothe the discomfort, it actually makes the tightness and dryness worse. I do have to give it a 5 for packaging, though -- very nice white, rubberized tube. If only they would have spent as much time on the product within.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2007 2:11:00 PM More reviews by val3ntine

I've never bought a high end lipbalm, but I got this in my Allure Beauty Box and will definitely buy it again when I run out. It's not waxy or sticky and comes in very complimentary colors. Mine is "Beam." My only complaint is the case. I've had it for less than a week and the outside layer of the lipstick tube is rubbing off, like a clear rubber paint coating that is coming off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2007 12:45:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

This is pretty damn good. The packaging is very sleek looking - a white lipstick case with "smashbox" written on the side. The balm itself screams "quality". It's a lipstick style balm, with a white core and peach surrounding - I'm not sure what the difference is, if any. It goes on clear and smells and tastes like honey - yummy! It has SPF 15, which is fabulous. The balm is moisturizing, but not overly so. It also LASTS! I'm definately happy with it and will repurchase.