September 1, 2014 | 1042 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Eyzone Repair Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by nowthen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best eye cream I have used. It's a gel with long lasting moisturizing effect. I have used for about 8 years and till today I don't have any fine line at age 33. It also effectively reduces any puffiness. It's a pity that Estee Lauder discontinued this product. I am not able to find a good replacement. Please bring this product back!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2008 11:33:00 AM More reviews by lovegoddess2004

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave a great review of this to begin with but have to retract it after using the whole container. It did nothing to help with my puffiness. I got a much better result from Patricia Wexler De-Puff eye gel for $20.00.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2007 11:16:00 AM More reviews by GoddessGreenEyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product - I have SERIOUS puffiness under my eyes in the mornings, and nothing I tried relieved it. I'm a Lauder loyalist, with the exception of a few products, and Advanced Night Repair Eye just wasn't cutting it (although it does great with fine lines and dark circles). So, I tried Eyzone, and the puffs went away RIGHT away. It was like a vanishing act. I've been hooked since (about 2 years now)! If you have puffiness around the eye area, give this one a shot. You won't be disappointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2006 10:58:00 AM More reviews by sim_loves_makeup

This is a very good product for those that want to reduce puffiness around the eye area. My eyes used to get puffy during exam time and I used this to reduce it. It does help and refreshes the eye area. I don't really need it much anymore that's why I probably wouldn't repurchase. But when I do need it, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2005 11:38:00 AM More reviews by bergamot

My eyelids sometimes get puffy in the morning and this relieves it immediately. Cannot live without this. Please don't discontinue this!