Estee Lauder Eyzone Repair Gel

on 10/10/2011 11:34:00 AM

This is the best eye cream I have used. It's a gel with long lasting moisturizing effect. I have used for about 8 years and till today I don't have any fine line at age 33. It also effectively reduces any puffiness. It's a pity that Estee Lauder discontinued this product. I am not able to find a good replacement. Please bring this product back!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I gave a great review of this to begin with but have to retract it after using the whole container. It did nothing to help with my puffiness. I got a much better result from Patricia Wexler De-Puff eye gel for $20.00.

I LOVE this product - I have SERIOUS puffiness under my eyes in the mornings, and nothing I tried relieved it. I'm a Lauder loyalist, with the exception of a few products, and Advanced Night Repair Eye just wasn't cutting it (although it does great with fine lines and dark circles). So, I tried Eyzone, and the puffs went away RIGHT away. It was like a vanishing act. I've been hooked since (about 2 years now)! If you have puffiness around the eye area, give this one a shot. You won't be disappointed!

This is a very good product for those that want to reduce puffiness around the eye area. My eyes used to get puffy during exam time and I used this to reduce it. It does help and refreshes the eye area. I don't really need it much anymore that's why I probably wouldn't repurchase. But when I do need it, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again :)

on 5/1/2005 11:38:00 AM

My eyelids sometimes get puffy in the morning and this relieves it immediately. Cannot live without this. Please don't discontinue this!

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)