Clearasil New Clearasil Ultra Face Wash

3.3

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth 3, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Disodium EDTA, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben

on 8/19/2015 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This stuff really helped clear the acne/pimples/redness I had. I was looking for a face wash that would clear hormonal acne and this is definitely it. It also brightens your complexion. Within a few days you'll notice your skin brighter and I'm sure with regular use it will tone your skin. I've used this in middle school and it worked like a charm. I had also used proactiv and this was way more effective than that not to mention cheaper. It's not foamy and the smell reminds me of my childhood days, not strong at all. If you're looking for a fast way to clear up your face from impurities this is the face wash to use.

on 7/31/2015 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I had a breakout from switching soaps & this cleared it in less than 24 hours... I would definitely repurchase.

on 6/28/2015 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

this gave me a horrible breakout :( I currently have painful bumps all along the left side of my mouth and the only thing I've done differently is use this cleanser regularly. I thought the salicylic acid would be good for my skin but it's not worth waiting to see if anything clears up. I don't believe in skin going thru a "purging" period anyway.

to top it off this stuff has an off-putting smell, poor packaging, and a bizarre clumpy consistency that's difficult to work into a lather. would absolutely not recommend, except maybe to my worst enemy.

on 6/15/2015 8:58:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have combination skin with really bad breakouts on my forehead. After using this product twice a day for about a week I've noticed a MASSIVE improvement on my forehead. The only reason I'm giving this four stars is that this does dry my skin, so I always use Oilatum shower gel, or a heavy-ish moisturiser afterwards to combat that. I honestly can't remember the last time my skin looked this good!

on 5/26/2015 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have never had very bad acne. I get a occasional breakout on my chin or around my nose. I have tried almost all of Clean & Clear's products and never repurchased any. However a little over 6 months ago I decided to try this product due to its promise of clearer skin in 12 hours. At first I did not favor this product because it did not due that, however it did clear my skin with in a week. The product is a thicker texture with lots of exfoliating beads. When you add water it gets thinner however. The whole time I used this my skin only broke out a total of two times. I would use this and my Clean and Clear dual moisturizer together! Then I ran out and used my St. Ive's Apricot Scrub (which I also love) together until I was able to repurchase it! I love this product and although it does not clear as fast as promised, it does help clear and prevent with a week:)

on 3/30/2015 10:01:00 PM

First of all I was using the clearasil rapid action scrub for a few months until I ran out. It was the best cleanser for my face, cleared up my pimples and just felt good in general also smelled amazing. I went to the store to re-purchase it but accidentally picked up this one instead. It wasn't a big deal because I thought it would be similar but it's not similar at all. The consistancy is not at all smooth on your face, and this one smells horrible. It's too thick and clumpy and doesn't feel like it cleans your skin at all. It made me kinda shiny and also broke me out in only a day!!! I'll go back to re-purchase the rapid action scrub but not this product again. I guess clearasil has it's good and bads.

on 12/7/2014 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

When i first started to break out this was my go to! it keep my skin nice and clear :) this stuff is the bizzness;)

on 10/12/2014 11:45:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Awful. Bought this when I lost my old cleanser. It broke me out slightly, and did nothing at all to help my old spots. I think rubbing water onto my face would've been more effective. Did nothing to reduce shine or redness. It says it can be used as a mask, so I tried once I switched cleansers, and it burned my skin, and felt horrible and gross after. Wouldn't recommend at all, would rather use a feather than this product.

on 6/29/2014 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really dislike these type of cleansers they always feel like they leave a film on the skin and do not really cleanse the skin well at all.

on 6/6/2014 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have bought this face wash quite long back, and I haven't had good experiences with it.
Firstly, it contains a lot of chemicals, which obviously did not suit my skin, it is very drying ( despite the fact that I have an oily skin), and the smell. I`d rather prefer using organic products on my face. On top of that, I had a small rash on my cheeks, maybe it was the allergic reaction to some ingredient.