October 26, 2014 | 1335 users online

Moisturizers - La Prairie - Cellular Day Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by mlin00

I got this cream as a sample, this is 450USD...its a great cream, but not too sure about dropping that much money. I would probably pay around 100-200 max. In the mean time I'll have to make due with something affordable.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2008 10:49:00 AM More reviews by llwt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cream didn't moisturize my skin and I my skin looks dull and the fine lines are more obvious after using this cream. I'm not impressed with La LaPrairie...definately not worth the price. I've also used the cellular eye cream and night cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2007 5:20:00 PM More reviews by y0cool

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used one jar of this cream. I could tell that it's a nice cream, but it's too heavy for my skin. As a matter of fact, all la prairie facial creams seem too heavy for me at this age (i'm 24 now). The cream sank in well, but it felt heavy on my skin especially in the summer. I makes my skin look a bit shiny or some people might call that radiant. It's weird that as soon as I put the skin on it make me look a bit older (probably because of the radiance). Overall, I think it would be a nice product for someone who's in their 30's and early 40's. For now, I'm very happy with Clarins and will probably give La Prarie another try in a few years.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2007 1:39:00 PM More reviews by frucht_tasche

I used this moisturizer years ago and at that moment it was fine. However, nowadays it just does not provide enough moisture. I just cannot understand why this mineral oil based plain moisturizer must be so expensive. I tried some LP products and overall I am quite disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2007 10:08:00 AM More reviews by ShanM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent basic moisturizer. Most moisturizers break me out...not this one! I have been using it for 4 months along with bliss sleeping peel serum(at night) and my skin has never looked better. I know thre are creams out there that will do more, however, I think my skin can't handle the more advanced creams, this one is just perfect. Doesn't seem to have any silicone in it. I

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2007 5:54:00 PM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I haven't been so satisfied with this cream. It is more nourishing than moisturizing, exactly the thing that I don't need. Regarding nourishing benefits Cellular Skin Conditioner is sufficient for me (it is less nourishing and more moisturizing than a Cellular Day Cream)...It was also not a good makeup base for me (my face looked dull). This is a cream for normal to dry or dry skin, but it is only a simple basic moisturizer: therefore I would recommend it only for younger dry skins that still don't need much antiaging benefits, for let's say 20-35 age range. It pampers your skin nicely if your skin is really dry - not only dehydrated (if it lacks lipids not only moisture). But if you are over 40, for example, you would probably like something that has more antiaging impact.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2007 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Georgi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hmmm.
Well I got this and was really excited about it, so last week I thought I would put on where I have some redness and scarring.
Lo and behold, when I woke up the next day there were lumps under my skin, which came out in whiteheads in the next couple of days.
So I can say that, for me, this definitely did not work and now I have been paying for it with my skin looking awful for the last week. Be careful before you spent hard-earned money on this! Ask for a sample first.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2007 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like it
And my skin is combo with breakouts but this cream is not giving me more. is really nice i recommended

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2006 4:54:00 PM More reviews by alishaheath

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a terrific moisturizer at first glance. At first I totally loved it, my skin was soft and breakouts had become less frequent. It wasn’t until I purchased my second jar that I read the ingredients. This moisturizer contains Partially Hydrogenated Oil! I would think at this price I wouldn't have to worry about that, I guess I was wrong. Needless to say I will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2006 9:08:00 AM More reviews by alice_alix

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oldies are goodies. I think that older La Prairie creams are better than newer ones. Cellular Day Cream is always so pleasant to use (comfortable, moisturizing). Great day cream for normal to dry and dry skins.