September 16, 2014 | 1132 users online

Concealers - Revlon - Age Defying Concealer With Botafirm ] [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by GrandPriestess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This my Holy Grail Concealer. Everything about it is wonderful. I am so very sad they are discontinuing this product.

I will be buying as much a I can.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Fiache

I find this to be a great concealer, but lacks the pigmentation for me to put in on my top list.
    It's an OK product. It doesn't stay on during the whole day and I feel like I need to touch up during the day. It's very creamy and moisturizing. Easy to blend and dried to a satin finish.
    I got it in medium deep, perfect for NC37, it does cover my blue/red tones right under my eyes since it has a tiny bit of peachy undertones.
    I found the packing looking quite cheap, but very hygienic with the small tube.
    Right now I am using the 3 color wheel from Makeupstore. I so much prefer this one than the Revlon. It has more coverage and is a cream concealer rather than a liquid one.
    Update: I mix it together with my Hard candy glamoflauge concealer in "Medium" for added coverage and to make it a bit lighter. Works great!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2009 9:37:00 AM More reviews by stargal33

ok concealer. medium coverage, but does not stay long.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by aadonm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I always go back to this! Lasts ages and has fantastic SPF. It can at times settle into lines. But most concealors do. Very small and easy to take with you anywhere. I love this

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by chinadoll0

ugh, this concealer shows all uber fine lines under my eyes and didn't do that great job of covering my dark circles. i wouldn't buy this again. the consistency is pretty creamy but once you put it on your face, it just sinks into every single little crease or line.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 8:01:00 PM More reviews by mkhongms

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG concealer - can even be worn without makeup. It melts into the skin under my eyes without accentuating my fine lines. Much better than the HE brands I tried (Clinique, Estee Lauder).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2008 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Cherri471

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised by all the negative reviews, though I normally opt for L'Oreal's mineral concealer, sometimes its good to have something a bit thicker. I'm 18 and normally I use the regular colorstay concealer by Revlon, but they were out, so I grabbed this and it's fabulous! It's very pigmented and covers well, actually makes you look more awae and brighter under the eye are, stays on all day, I can't see how anyone can complain!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2008 6:27:00 PM More reviews by curlylocks

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, I don't usually spend much thought on my concealer. My dark circles aren't too bad, but if I don't get coverage, it bugs me. Regardless, I had bought this concealer some time ago and had been using....wow, I was almost out of it! (I rarely like something enough to completely finish). I had a coupon and headed out to get a replacement....where is it? Three stores didn't have it! It must be discontinued! Seriously? I found something that works and was ready to continue buying. Anyway, I believe it's discontinued, but was lucky enough to find at CVS for 50% off. If you can find it, stock up. It's an easily blending formula with enough pigment to cover dark spots ( at least average ones ). Price is good, wears well, doesn't slide off. Doesn't look yellow or orange. Great product. Why did they have to d/c?!?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 3:31:00 PM More reviews by illeyad

This was neither a bad nor amazing concealer. I bought it to go with my liquid foundation, and the color match was perfect! The product comes with 0.1 oz, which does not sound like much, but will go a long way! It contains two active ingredients: Titanium Dioxide- 17.4% and Zinc Oxide- 2.2%. It also has a SPF of 20. As of this review, I have been using the product for 5 weeks.

Pros: (1) one tiny dab goes a very long way (2) conceals discoloration and flat red marks seamlessly. (3) can also be used to high light and accentuate above the cheek bones. (4) does not bother my sensitive acne prone skin- no break outs during use!

Cons: (1) settles into fine lines (my laugh lines). (2) requires frequent touch ups because it fades quickly from problem areas such as acne spots (it will stay put in areas that are not ‘raised’ or bumpy). (3) SPF seems pointless if you are only covering up small portions of your face with it. (4) Can not be used under eyes, the consistency is to thick for such a delicate skin area. Not to mention it highlights milia bumps.

Overall, this is not a bad concealer. I am happy with it, mainly because the color match was perfect. I can’t imagine that it would work well on mature skin because it accentuates lines. However for someone who has minimal lines to consider, this is a descent concealer that provides good coverage. It should be remarketed towards more youthful skin, because I doubt it will really work for mature skin.

Happy Shopping!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2008 9:32:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

I thought it wasn't possible to find a good full coverage concealer at the drugstore, and yet I've discovered one. I know I'm well outside the targeted age market, but it turns out this covers just as well as my Clinique Advanced Concealer! It even blends easier too! But I don't use my finger to apply. I use a concealer brush instead. And what do you know...it also lasts longer than two hours even on my oily areas! Just to warn you: A little goes a LONG way. One good swipe is usually all I need to cover blemishes or any redness.