September 2, 2014 | 1484 users online

Eye Shadow - Dr. Hauschka - eyeshadow duo

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Hoppla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Probably the best eye shadow I have ever used.
Fantastic quality, great pigmentation, great staying power and it feels really nice on my skin.
They also blend very well, which i find very important.

I also only need a tiny amount and it will last all day.

I have got a couple of their beiges, browns, pinks and purples and I absolutely love them!
I have a solo purple (solo 07 my all time favorite purple eye shadow) which brings the green of my eyes to live really well, and it looks really natural and classy at the same time.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2005 9:57:00 AM More reviews by LovelyNo5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this! I have the 04 Caloroso. It's a duo of a deep bronze brown color and a very light peach, both with a hint of shimmer in them, especially the peach shade. I read the other reviews saying the colors are not very pigmented, but I have to disagree. I expected something very sheer from the reviews, but to me the a little goes a very long way. These colors make my reddish brown eyes look very deep and chocolate like. Great texture. I'm hooked!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2005 3:59:00 PM More reviews by DepecheDressage

This is, imho, a truly horrible eye-shadow. They compete with Bourjois for the title of Hardest Eyeshadow Ever, and are so sheer it's hardly worth the effort of taking an ice pick to scrape some off. The shimmer is nice, but the pigmentation borders on nonexistant, and the colours are relatively lackluster. Unless the testers I used were defective, I haev to say this is definitely one of the worst e/s's you'll be able to find.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2005 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Jetje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this eyeshadow duo in colour 03 Emoziante.This is the newest shade available.The other 4 shades are available for a long time already.This newest shade is also the most "spectaculair" one.Two lavender purple shades.
The packaging is ordinary.It comes in a plastic black box with a little mirror and a little eye shadow brush.
When I aplied the darkest shade lightly it looked more like a taupe shade.When I aplied a second layer it looked purple and when I aplied a third layer the purple became darker and more intense.Both the taupe colour and the purple colours were beautiful!Taupe looks great with my blue eyes and purple looks great with every colour eyes.The lighter colour is a bit shimmery wich I always like on highlighters.
This is a great every day colour duo, but it can be used for a more dramatic look in the evening too if you layer it (and use some eyeliner).
I don't no yet if it has staying power, but if you won't see any new comments on that from me you can be sure it has.
All Dr.hauscka products are natural and not tested on animals wich I think is very important.Because it is free of synthetic preservatives and scents the chance you'll have a break out or any other allergic reaction is minimal.
This is a great product.I recommend this to everybody who likes taupe/purple eye shadows!The only thing I can imagine people don't like is the typical scent it has.It doesn't bother me, but it could bother others.It is not a chemical scent.It smells like essential oils.It will be gone after a few minutes anyway.
The price was the same as the price of the lipstick (about 16 EURO).Only in Germany it will be cheaper.I should go sometimes to Germany and buy lots of Dr.Hauschka and Weleda products wich I like so much.I always go to the other neighbouring country Belgium, because I live so close to the Belgian border.