August 1, 2014 | 1798 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Henri Bendel - Jasmine & Tuberose Body Veil

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2006 6:36:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a 6.7 oz sheer moisture/lotion with a pump spray. So it's texture is thin and light, which I like for summer. It sprays on nicely, but I don't have dry skin right now to tell how well it will do in the winter. I paid $5.50, but wouldn't pay the full $22 price. I bought this mostly to layer with the perfume in hope that it would layer good and linger for longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2006 2:19:00 PM More reviews by mmmkfc

There wasn't a listing here for the Rose scent, so I'm posting here. The Rose is the best smell in the entire world. This lotion is a fantastic moisturizer. Henri Bendel has awesome products.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2005 6:28:00 PM More reviews by lalaqt69

I LOVE this product! It has such a great smell. It is a little expensive. *$22* But I bought it with a gift card so it was ok. I would recommend it if you have the extra cash.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2005 5:39:00 PM More reviews by snowmaid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. Very fine, light moisture for my very dry climate. Not greasy, dries quickly. Nice spray, light scent. I'll buy it again and try other products in the line because of this. Lets me skip other perfume unless I'm going out for a special event.