Murad Anti-Aging Acne Treatment

3.5

on 9/2/2014 10:54:00 PM

I love this! All I can really say is buy this! My acne went away in 3 days! I noticed it worked overnight when I used t the first time,I was amazed.I will definitely be repurchace this again!

on 3/23/2014 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Lets say i had high hopes for this and it actually made my skin more red then fix my acne , sigh maybe someone else will have better look but for me it didn't and i gave it a bunch of chances

on 4/22/2012 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I'm not in much of a position to say a lot abt this product. But I did receive a sample and used it so I thought it wouldn't hurt to say something.

I don't have mature skin, but I have been having trouble with acne lately (which I haven't in years). I did find that this helped with my acne as I quit using other treatments at night while using this (well, besides my toner before applying this). It is a smooth, light consistency and does not seem to dry out my skin.

If it really does help with aging skin, as so many ppl say than I can def. see how this product would be well worth the price to its target audience!

I absolutely love the time release cleanser, it helps clear out blemishes without stripping out the moisture from the skin,and the fact that also helps fight aging is a huge plus...

on 10/13/2011 1:14:00 AM

This is a "premature review" & will do updates during the process of using this product.

After irritating my skin with scrubs, masks & high-concentration of benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, zinc & sulfur from several brands (out of desperation). I was looking into Dermalogica, Mario Badescu & Murad. I did some research through MUA & YT & what I got was mixed feelings about the brands.As I am still waiting to be seen by a dermatologist, I figured I should try any of the above products. I did not go with Mario Badescu line just because my face is so dry & irritated already & I should try something more gentle. I was torn between Dermalogica & Murad but ended up getting Murad because I saw this "Anti-Aging Acne Kit".

Today is DAY ONE (hence, the premature review note): The cleanser was so soothing to my irritated, scaly-dry face. The acne & wrinkle reducer & the moisturizer with SPF was also soothing. I did not have to slather a whole lot of product. The acne spot treatment does not sting at all. On top of this kit, I used some antibiotic on the zits that look infected.

SO FAR, I like how gentle the products are in the kit. Treated the redness & severe dryness caused by irritants I have used the last week.

WILL UPDATE after a week of use....

on 7/28/2011 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

What the label actually says is "Anti-Aging Moisturizer for blemish-prone skin" (doesn't actually say "acne treatment") so I hope this is the same product. I've been using this for about two months and it does the trick. I haven't broken out, and that's always my big fear with moisturizers (despite being in my 50s) and it hasn't dried out my skin either. The only downside is the smell, which is kind of medicinal going on, but then it disappears. I'll buy again, unless I find something comparable more highly recommended on this site.

on 9/9/2010 10:20:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This didn't work for me. It gave me serious pilling problems under makeup. I can't use it at night because the sulfur smell is enough to stick to my bedding (I can't smell it while it's on my face). The first couple of days my skin looked better but after 2 weeks, my skin was much worse (also used the skin perfecting lotion and spot treatment, but bad skin continued after discontinuation of spot treatment). At first I attributed the redness,etc., to "purging", but my pores were clearly producing more oil, not just letting oil come to the surface.

on 4/14/2010 3:12:00 PM

Hi,
I've been using this product ( the whole anti aging kit) which includes the face was, serum and moisturizer for about a month now and am seeing an improvement in my skin.
I previously used the original acne line with great success! I suffer from cystic acne and the original acne kit cleared it right up. I used that kit for about 2 years. However, I'm 39 years old and my skin is really starting to show it now :( so I tried their resurgence line which had a lovely velvety texture but it broke my skin out :( so now here I am with this 2010 new and improved anti agin acne line and it seems to be working fairly well. no more cystic acne flare ups. occasional tiny break outs around my shin that could be hormonal. not noticing a big improvement on lines (yet?) No bad reactions such as burning skin or sensitivity. no bad smell to the product. over all I'm happy with it. Seems to also be clearing up old acne scars a bit leaves my skin pretty smooth but still have visible forehead lines etc... oh well! Maybe with continued use ??? I like Murad products. Mostly, I'd say they are effective.

on 11/24/2009 12:56:00 PM

I loved this product!! I used it for 2 years and had clear skin. They must have changed something because I developed a bad reaction and turned bright red all over my face with bumps. Very similar to the reactions that others were saying. I spoke with a Murad rep and they told me currently it is discontinued, and will be reformulated for 2010. I hope that this product comes back because it really did wonders for my skin, but I hope I don't get the same severe reaction. Keeping my fingers crossed.

on 11/7/2009 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this product on Ebay to save some money. When I used it my skin would burn after I put it on. I used it with the Murad acne kit, which did not work. I did not find this treatment to help my mild acne nor minimize fine lines. I rarely ever have a bad reaction to anything on my face, but with this product I did. I do not recommend wasting your money on this product. I still have yet to find my favorite anti-acne product that really works! Right now I am trying Proactiv and Skin Medica, I will right a review soon.

Popular Treatments (Face)