November 27, 2014 | 1472 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Smashbox - Photo Finish Color Correcting in Smashing Color Blend

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by ComaGray

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have the green primer. I don't think it does much for color correcting, but I LOVE this for the primer itself. It's the best primer I've tried. Keeps my foundation looking great all day and fills in tiny lines.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Rox1808

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

~I'm still undecided on this primer, although it does what it says, I'd like to try a few more primers to compare this with.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora that was included as part of a kit. I agree with the two previous reviews.This product didn't do anything for me. I couldn't see a difference with it on and didn't prolong my foundation.I will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Tried this apricot peachy shade of the best selling primer ever, and o boy was it such a disappoint! I have dry to combination skin and this made my face greasy looking on application and a hot mess of oil towards the end of the day. My MAC pro long wear concealer that I use for under my eyes would wipe and streak blotchy! That stuff is incredible and otherwise budge proof full coverage in one swipe. Not only did I use more of it when I used this under but I also noticed creeping of fine lines immediately after !This leaves a 'wet' slimy touch to the face. I also noticed my makeup did not last as long, I mean it was on but separated and Im using MUFE HD foundation + UD all night setter. Without this stuff my makeup stays on longer. So ZERO color correcting (I needed more help, with this stuff actually), ZERO longevity of makeup on top.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by maldiveslover

If you have oily/combination skin avoid this product like the plague! This made my skin so oily to a point that my friends had to keep handing me blotting sheets without me asking!
If you have sensitive/acne prone skin than you should also avoid using this product. I noticed major breakouts near my chin area (which I usually never have) and since I stopped using this product they have all cleared up.
So, if you have oily or acne prone skin than I would recommend this product for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBug31

This product didn't do anything special for me. It did make my skin feel smooth like any other primer but failed to help with my makeup application or longevity.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by hrtbrkr78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is even better than the no-color version for me. I don't have bad skin; just large pores. This applies even better than the original one plus evens out my skintone so that I don't need foundation, just a light dusting of powder. Everything sticks better to my skin with this as the foundation over moisturizer. I find it's tricky to get a good application in the beginning as if you apply too much, the product will peel off. I have to let my moisturizer sink in a bit for a few minutes before I apply this. If you do start to peel, just add some water or spray with a mist and even things out with your fingers.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by troubleinlipstick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was given to me and I can't believe girls waste their money on this crap!!! It did make my skin silkier but it says oil free and it felt greasy to me! As a primer it sucked. My make up started getting super greasy throughout the day! I'd only use this during winter when m sin is dry. It also didn't make me break out so that's a plus. As for primers I'll just stick to urban decays pore primer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by nikkinapalm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this stuff! I've been wearing this for 7 years. The velvety texture is PERFECT for filling in visible pores and fine lines. I have tried many primers out there, but all of them are too thin and lotiony or too thick and gunky. I have really sensitive, acne-prone skin and this has not caused me to break out in an allergic reaction or cause acne. Definitely helps my foundation slip on easier and holds it on longer throughout the day. I like the new squeezy tube packaging versus the old lame square pump things. HG product for life!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Twimum

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow! This is definitely my holy grail. Wish I had found this product years ago.

It glides on incredibly smooth. I didn't expect it to cover the imperfections on my skin because even concealer has a hard time doing that, but somehow it seems to create a lovely veil. Large pores are smoothed over beautifully and it creates a fantastic smooth base for my foundation to just glide over. It makes a huge difference to how my foundation looks on my skin.

Although it is costly, I've given it a 3 for price simply because it's fantastic value for money. I love the packaging because the pump squirts out the product smoothly and it pushes the product to the top every time so there's no waste and you can see exactly how much product you have left.

I'd definitely buy this again and again.

p.s. the 'balling' of product that I've read on other reviews won't happen if you cleanse and moisturize your face first and just smooth it on your face - don't rub. I only experienced 'flaking/balling' once and that was because I was in a hurry to run out the house, didn't cleanse and rubbed it on.