December 20, 2014 | 1580 users online

Foundations - Sally Hansen - Quick Cover Makeup + Concealer ~ No Color

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by MissMelanieM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is a dupe of Laura Merciers Secret Camoflage. It has two shades of concealer. They're both pretty dry, but meant to use on the face not on the undereye area. It lasts a lot longer than most conventional concealers. It includes small brushes, but you're probably better off using your fingers to warm it up. Another tip is to put on last, OVER sunscreen, moisturizer and foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by slightlystarry

Not bad at all. Surprisingly, I ran across this at the dollar store of all places. I was skeptical at first, but this conceals my undereye circles very well (I have moderately discolored undereye circles) and acts almost like a corrector. The consistency could be creamier, but for a dollar I'm not complaining. Lasts about 4 hours on the face so touch ups are usually necessary. Overall, though, not bad.

I would NOT recommend this for people with badly discolored undereye circles or wrinkles around the eye area. The concealer is pretty thick so it would probably catch and cake up on wrinkles.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2004 6:57:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this for several weeks now- It has a thick consistancy- I actually use the make-up side as my concealer. The concealer I found to be too dark, even though it says "no color."
I found this to be pretty good. It's not as great as my Vincent Longo concealer, but I'll use it just to prolong the life of the Vincent Longo, since that's much more expensive.Not bad on price, either, it was $7.99 and you get a good ammount in the compact. It also comes with a tiny brush. It looks more like it's for eyeliner, than to put concealer on.
Pretty good in my book, and I'd buy it again.