Karin Herzog Vita A Kombi 2

3.9

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Hydrogen Peroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinol, Parfum.

on 10/24/2014 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Amazing product that ended a 3 month breakout. Wish i would have purchased sooner, but I was on the fence about purchasing this due to the price, but I've been thrilled with the results and would not hesitate to repurchase. Ive had mild to moderate acne and occaisional rosacea since around age 12, and have struggled with tx due to sensitive skin. This summer I began doing hot yoga, and my usual one or two zits at a time changedvto acne/rosacea like bumps over both cheeks that could not be covered by makeup. Bp had some benefit but fried my skin, and I had no luxk w retinoids or acids. I also applied regular peroxide prior to purchasing this, thinking the effect might be similar, but it was not effective. Finally in early Oct I ordered this, and the difference in the first night was amazing. Redness reduced, inflamation reduced, all without the dryness and irritation of traditional acne products. Skin has been steadily improving over the past few weeks, and still no irritation. Wish I had found this about 20 years ago, awesome product for my skin. Only drawback aside from price has been bleaching of pillowcases.

on 8/28/2014 11:56:00 PM

I bought this cream as i have very pig pores and was struggling with am adult acne. I have tried tons of products, really. And this one is simply phenomenal! At the start i was like mineral oil and peroxyde? How those chemicals can work being so nasty? Dont ask me how but it does miracles. Very antibacterial cream which shrinks pores. Must have product only in case you have very very big pores and oily skin. Otherwise stay away from KH, its only for problematic oily skin care.

on 5/16/2012 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Really helps with dark marks and after a few weeks of use my skin feels smoother. The overall quality of the product makes it worth the price.

on 10/19/2010 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I use this cream alongside the Vita 3, using that to target specific spots. The Vita 2 is a wonderful daily cream that I simply wouldn't want to be without. The price is a bit much for me really but since using this cream in the last two years my acne has resolved and the scarring that I had as a result has lessened considerably. The scars were those blueish/purpleish/brownish marks that showed up through my mineral foundation (a mix of KH and Bare Escentuals) and were a real pain. The Vita 2 & 3 really helped with the scarring and the general condition of my skin, which feels so much younger as a result of having used it for the last 2 years. I have also just discovered derma rolling too, which is further helping with the scarring and general condition of my skin, especially when used with this light yet rich cream - it is said that it increases the efficacy of your cream hugely when you use a roller to roll it in. I am just nearing the end of my pot now and starting to go through the painful process of forking out for more... ... ... :-( ...but for me it's a must have!

on 2/13/2009 3:16:00 AM

I love the concept of oxygen but this just breaks me out. So, i guess it is not the right one for me. Also, i find it too sticky, not very pleasant consistency.

on 3/25/2008 6:31:00 PM

I am very surprised to hear all the negative reviews for the Vita-A-Kombi 1. I skipped right over the 1 and started w/ the Vita-A_Kombi 2. I first tried this product through a trusted facialist who only sold the best cosmedical lines (Jan Marini, Peter Thomas Roth, etc.). I agree that the texture is a little heavy but in the morning my skin always looked amazing.

The most important feedback I had was from 2 friends who only use the best products and are very rare to hand out compliments. One friend commented that my skin looked amazing and then the next morning (in the blaring sunlight), she said, "Jesus, your skin looks translucent!" Another friend had said that my skin looked better than usual and my skin looked very fresh and moisturized. After that, I was more than sold. I do wish the packaging for the cream was in a pump (more hypo allergenic). I have tried other oxygen products (Natura Bisse, Remede) and they are no where near as effective as Karin Herzog's cream.

I am Korean, 42 yrs old but most think I'm 28-32. People say my skin is like porcelain but it has good and bad days like everyone else and I have combination skin (however prone to plugged pores and occasional breakouts).

on 10/11/2006 9:29:00 PM

The hero of the entire Karin Herzog range. This cream has been crucial in clearing up my acne/ acne scarring. You are meant to apply a pea-size blob with the spatula contained in the box.

I generally slap it on after applying my precious kombi oil and spread it around with the spatula, too, since my therapist told me never to massage it in with my hands (the oxygen can be wasted on the palms, see).

The packaging is very sleek. A square, black and sophisticated-looking, 55ml tub which lasts me approximately 3 months. Quite economical if you think about it really.

The results are immediate and astounding, too.

You right away notice a flushed glow to the skin which just cannot be faked with any kind of blusher. And the oxygen in the cream really improves skin texture and zaps cysts for good. (Or at least keeps them hovering around that little less longer!). I've now moved on to the Vita-Kombi Apricot, (which is the same potency as the Vita-Kombi 2 but with added apricot oil) - I have DOZENS of jars stashed away in my cabinet. Two thumbs up. It's a keeper.

on 8/2/2006 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have oily, breakout-prone skin and this didn't really do much for me. It felt very heavy on my skin, even more so when you wear it with sunscreen over (the cream itself contains no SPF). Having to wait for it to absorb, rather than being able to massage it in, was also time consuming. I gave it three months, but haven't really seen a great amount of difference, so my quest for the perfect skincare routine continues!

on 4/6/2006 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this being oily and acne prone however I ended up with little tiny pimples all over the face. I think I'm allergic or sensitive to retinol, which this contains as one of the last ingredients. I have also heard that retinol can actually stimulate acne if you are acne prone, so perhaps I'm in that small percentage of people. Now trying just the Oxygen Face cream.

on 8/27/2005 9:06:00 AM

I love this product! I swear by it for treating acne. The oxygen in it really does seem to kill and control bacteria, meaning I haven't had any breakouts for 2 months. It also leaves my skin really soft and glowing. It is expensive at 43 a pot, but it lasts about 4 months and it is the only thing that has cured my acne. It is slowly healing my skin and soon I will feel confident enough to go out without foundation. If you suffer form acne give this cream a go, it has worked wonders for my skin.

Top Rated Skincare