September 1, 2014 | 2044 users online

Skincare - Karin Herzog - Vita A Kombi 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by zakitis

I bought this cream as i have very pig pores and was struggling with am adult acne. I have tried tons of products, really. And this one is simply phenomenal! At the start i was like mineral oil and peroxyde? How those chemicals can work being so nasty? Dont ask me how but it does miracles. Very antibacterial cream which shrinks pores. Must have product only in case you have very very big pores and oily skin. Otherwise stay away from KH, its only for problematic oily skin care.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by krisalys87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Really helps with dark marks and after a few weeks of use my skin feels smoother. The overall quality of the product makes it worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by celticmoon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this cream alongside the Vita 3, using that to target specific spots. The Vita 2 is a wonderful daily cream that I simply wouldn't want to be without. The price is a bit much for me really but since using this cream in the last two years my acne has resolved and the scarring that I had as a result has lessened considerably. The scars were those blueish/purpleish/brownish marks that showed up through my mineral foundation (a mix of KH and Bare Escentuals) and were a real pain. The Vita 2 & 3 really helped with the scarring and the general condition of my skin, which feels so much younger as a result of having used it for the last 2 years. I have also just discovered derma rolling too, which is further helping with the scarring and general condition of my skin, especially when used with this light yet rich cream - it is said that it increases the efficacy of your cream hugely when you use a roller to roll it in. I am just nearing the end of my pot now and starting to go through the painful process of forking out for more... ... ... :-( ...but for me it's a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2006 9:29:00 PM More reviews by 786ash786

The hero of the entire Karin Herzog range. This cream has been crucial in clearing up my acne/ acne scarring. You are meant to apply a pea-size blob with the spatula contained in the box.

I generally slap it on after applying my precious kombi oil and spread it around with the spatula, too, since my therapist told me never to massage it in with my hands (the oxygen can be wasted on the palms, see).

The packaging is very sleek. A square, black and sophisticated-looking, 55ml tub which lasts me approximately 3 months. Quite economical if you think about it really.

The results are immediate and astounding, too.

You right away notice a flushed glow to the skin which just cannot be faked with any kind of blusher. And the oxygen in the cream really improves skin texture and zaps cysts for good. (Or at least keeps them hovering around that little less longer!). I've now moved on to the Vita-Kombi Apricot, (which is the same potency as the Vita-Kombi 2 but with added apricot oil) - I have DOZENS of jars stashed away in my cabinet. Two thumbs up. It's a keeper.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2006 4:54:00 AM More reviews by LilyM138

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have oily, breakout-prone skin and this didn't really do much for me. It felt very heavy on my skin, even more so when you wear it with sunscreen over (the cream itself contains no SPF). Having to wait for it to absorb, rather than being able to massage it in, was also time consuming. I gave it three months, but haven't really seen a great amount of difference, so my quest for the perfect skincare routine continues!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2006 11:30:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this being oily and acne prone however I ended up with little tiny pimples all over the face. I think I'm allergic or sensitive to retinol, which this contains as one of the last ingredients. I have also heard that retinol can actually stimulate acne if you are acne prone, so perhaps I'm in that small percentage of people. Now trying just the Oxygen Face cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2005 9:06:00 AM More reviews by barbie16

I love this product! I swear by it for treating acne. The oxygen in it really does seem to kill and control bacteria, meaning I haven't had any breakouts for 2 months. It also leaves my skin really soft and glowing. It is expensive at 43 a pot, but it lasts about 4 months and it is the only thing that has cured my acne. It is slowly healing my skin and soon I will feel confident enough to go out without foundation. If you suffer form acne give this cream a go, it has worked wonders for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2005 8:06:00 PM More reviews by genia4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have wanted to try this line for some time, and finally bought Vita-A-Apricot when I was in Switzerland because it's half the price over there. Actually, I wanted to try Vita-A-Kombi 2, but they were out, so I got this which is the same as VAK2 but also has apricot oil. I have only used it several times, but the results are amazing! Pores are smaller, and skin is noticably firmer! No discomfort, no breakouts, less oiliness (even with the apricot oil)! I will definitely stick to this now!
Next time I'm in Geneva, I will also get the eye cream and the Silhouette cream (if 2% oxygen made my face this much firmer, i can just imagine what 4% will do for my thighs!)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2004 7:50:00 PM More reviews by cooleesha

I have been using this product for 1 month now and I can see a big difference in the clarity, texture, as well as a decrease in the size of my pores. Since it can be drying I also use the Vitamin H cream and for this is one of few products that have helped me with acne as well as the other problems I mentioned.