September 21, 2014 | 1830 users online

Conditioner - Clairol - Herbal Essences - Deep Moisturizing for Damaged/Coloured Hair

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by vuvie

I used this when I was a teenager and even into my 20s. Then I can't seem to find them anymore and I supposed they were discontinued.

But I found this again the other day, started using it. OMG. It is so good. My thick, black hair is no longer frizzy and coarse. Instead my hair is soft and bouncy and dare I say, even a little shiny and so so easy to manage. I am starting to love my hair again!

Please don't stop. I have to go back to that store and buy all of this conditioner in case I can't find it for another 10 years!

Oh the smell is just as I remember. Really good smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Limwen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

While at the supermarket, this product caught my eye and immediately remembered the memorable scent. Im on a budget at the moment so was dreading somewhat having to fork out the usual sixty dollars for my salon set of shampoo and conditioner. So, I thought I'd revisit this old favourite. I'm in love once again! My hair ( dry, long, layered, coloured, daily flat ironed, generally tortured and split) is reborn! It is shiny, frizz free and sits so beautifully. This even makes it look longer, which may be an illusion, but I think it does, its sitting that much better. It smells gorgeous, too. I keep reading that this got discontinued but there it is, on our supermarket shelves! I hope it's there forever as it is simply marvellous!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by gioja

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really can't understand the outstanding reviews here. I finally bought this conditioner as you can still find it in discount stores and in online drugstores.
Well, the thing is that is makes my wet hair unbearable smooth, almost in a slimy way, and it is perfect to detangel. But once dried, my hair is weight down, full of frizzies, extreeeeemely soft and without any consistency, not bouncy and full at all. Even after having used a very good heat serum and having it straightened my hair is still a little frizzy. I think this could be a good moisturizer for thick, dry hair, but not if your hair have frizz & porosity due to chemical or mechanical processings.
BUT: If you really miss this, try the Clairol Nice'n Easy ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss, the one coming with Clairol Hair Dyes (it can be also bought on its own) as it has almost the same formulation and it is slightly more conditioning i.e. better to tame firzzies

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by sdr95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

The best conditioner period. I've tried a lot out there, and this makes hair soooooooo sleek and shiny its almost insanity. No build-up. My hair is coarse yet straight. I'm Indian but my hair resembles oriental hair. Very straight, dark, thick, not easily bendable, never takes dye....yeahh. This tames any awkward flyaways without weighing down. Unfortunately, my review is likely useless because this marvelous godly product isn't even in production anymore. Now I use Long Term Relationship from HE's new line. It's actually very good and very sleekening. I use it with the rose hips shampoo that I found in my mom's closet. Unfortunately, thats a goner too. Well, anywayss, this stuff is brilliant, and if you ever find it, DO NOT hesitate to buy it all out. UPDATE: The Long Term Relationship actually makes me breakout

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this when I was a teenager. It smells really good and detangles and softens my hair without weighing it down. I was glad when this was on sale and would buy bigger bottles if I can still find them on the shelves. So far I think this is being discontinued. Nonetheless, it is great for my curly hair since it enhances the curl and since my hair digs wheat protein, there is not a problem with protein build-up.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2009 4:09:00 PM More reviews by WebbyGale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's funny because I hate the Herbal Essences Deep Moisturizing Shampoo but I absolutely love the Conditioner. The smell is wonderful and it detangles your hair very well. Great for curly frizzy hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2008 9:56:00 AM More reviews by michellelee21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been on a Holy Grail Conditioner quest for about 4 years now. I have used everything (EVERYTHING) under this sun, from suave to a 300.00 a bottle conditioner from India, and I have now come back to what works best for my dry, somewhat thin, naturally wavy-but-I-wear-it-straight(blowdry and flat iron EVERY day, highlighted and lowlighted every month to 2 months, hair.

This is the good ol pink bottle rose hips and jojoba herbal essences conditioner. Also, noone gives me compliments on my hair, smell or shine, until I use this, and all the sudden, I notice men sniffing me. I know its a little pathetic, but I love that. And women want to know what it is. It also happens to smell fantastic blended with my perfume I wear.

The smell is a bit on the strong side, I happen to love that. And my hair is satin soft and shiny after I use it. With all that I do to torture my hair, I cant believe this works as well as it does. I adore this conditioner, and am so happy it only costs about 3.00 a pop. I cant believe I wasted so much of my time and money on the other expenisve stuff that is just overpriced, and over hyped and advertised.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2008 6:31:00 AM More reviews by Product_Junkie

Looove this conditioner!! I picked up a bottle at Shoppers Drug Mart. I was surprised to see this conditioner since it has been discontinued:(. Anyway, after Suave Color Care shampoos and conditioners flew off the shelves due to liquidation (again, I hate when these great d/s products that work so well get d/c'd!!), I needed a conditioner for coloured, dry hair. I tried the Herbal essences and it worked way better than I thought it would--my hair was uber soft, smooth, silky, healthy, moisturized and full of body. What I love about this conditioner is that it conditions amazingly well, but does not leave buildup or make my hair droopy and greasy. smells awesome, too! I love everything about this conditioner, I found it performed better than some salon brand conditioners which claim to moisturize dry hair but leave the hair fuzzy afterwards. The only thing I don't love about this product is, as stated above, that it is d/c'd:/ However, I noticed Life Brand has a conditioner similar to this one with thyme, vitamin e and wheat germ oil for dry hair. I will purchase that after this one if I don't find any more bottles of Herbal essences conditioner with jojoba, vitamin e and rosehips on the shelves. Overall, Great drugstore hair product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2006 8:12:00 PM More reviews by AutumnEyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well this was my favorite all time conditioner. The smell was my favorite ever. It worked like a dream on my hair.. And then Herbal Essence changed their products. And their new ones smell all like fruit, which I hate [not fruit itself just as a smell.] So I want to try the new Herbal Essence but honestly the smell was so amazing I am now on a search to find just as good conditioner with that amazing smell. So far the closest thing was TREsemme but the reviews on here are making it seem like it is not even close to what this conditioner was. What is everyone else using...at least those that used to use this religiously like I did?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2006 12:38:00 PM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Well, I am reviewing Herbal Essences Replenishing Conditioner Colored/Permed/Dry/Damaged Hair in the pink bottle with rose hips, vitamin E and Jojoba. I could not add it as a new product and did not see this exact title. I have used it twice in the past 2 days and I like it! I have noted no stripping of color, and it has definitely softened by naturally curly, dry, fine color treated hair. Will definitely purchase again to alternate with Pantene Anti Breakage. Smells so good too! Yes.... yes..... ohhhhhhhhhh yes!!!!