February 1, 2015 | 1961 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2015 11:10:00 AM More reviews by AngelaLOVE123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wish this product worked for me. I have kinda light brown lashes, and I used the "Brownish black" variety of this mascara and it looked like I didn't even put any on. It didn't add length, or thickness, or anything, even after I put a ton of coats on it. Really irritating.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2015 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Tabcourt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this mascara for everyday-it doesn't clump so it's just nice and easy and that's what I need for everyday. I'd suggest you'd need something bolder for evenings since this defines but doesn't give a glamour look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2015 9:18:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I prefer this on curled, bare lashes, as opposed to over a primer. A primer sort of makes this a mess, whereas on bare lashes it does give a "soft", fanned out look. It's a nice mascara, but I don't fully agree with the hype.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2015 8:51:00 PM More reviews by paridae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara is thoroughly average. I find that it takes a LOT of strokes to get the look I want. Applying it is tedious. I like my lashes to be dark and dramatically long, but not necessarily super thick, since I really try to avoid clumping.

I'm able to get nice, unclumped, defined, and moderately long lashes with this once I do get it on, and it has decent lasting power. I will definitely use up the tube. I used this back in high school and gave it another shot recently, but I probably won't buy it again. Oh well - it's cheap. It would definitely do in a pinch if you forget your mascara and want a cheap drugstore backup.

For reference, my HG high-end mascaras are Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye and my HG drugstore is the original Lash Blast. As far as drugstore mascaras go, I much prefer the packaging of Full and Soft to Lash Blast; but otherwise, it's a slight downgrade.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2015 7:21:00 AM More reviews by MlleThiery

(This is for the regular mascara, not the waterproof). If you're a brand whore or a make up connoisseur don't skip over this product just because it's a drugstore brand because it is awesome. The formula is great - no clumping, no spider legs, no many how many coats you put on. The brush is nice and with a little back and forth you can coat every eyelash. There's no fall out during wear. I already have long lashes so this is perfect for my needs...if you have very short or thin lashes and want something that adds serious volume you may want something more potent, but honestly your lashes are probably fine...that whole 5 layers of mascara look isn't attractive anyway.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2015 12:51:00 AM More reviews by jujup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've had this product once before and loved it. I bought another tube within the past few months and find that it seems nothing like the first tube I purchased. This new one seems to not have the volume and lengthening that I had with my other. I had raved about this mascara, but now, I'm just not satisfied. Has the formula changed? Maybe a weird tube?

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2015 5:24:00 PM More reviews by CPMUSTANG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not sure what I'm missing. I was so looking forward to using this product based on the fabulous reviews. Everyone seems to love this mascara but I hate it. I have the waterproof formula and by lunchtime I have raccoon eyes!! I have suffered through three days of use with this product and I am DONE. Going in the trash as soon as I get home.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2015 3:42:00 AM More reviews by holly5652

I think this is one of the best drugstore mascaras - and I have probably tried over 10. It makes my short, non-existant eyelashes look defined and long, it lasts and does not smudge (I got the non-waterproof version); it really is great value for money. I will not repurchase however, as I am always on the hunt for a new and better mascara. The packaging is also quite cheap/ old fashioned looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by K20602D

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best mascara I have ever used. Makes my lashes look longer but not in a fake way, no clumping, no flaking, and inexpensive. I like it better than Tarte, Bobbi Brown, or any other brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2014 3:41:00 AM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Is this discontinued? Anyways very lovely fluttery natural lash effect