Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

Glad this classic is still around. I remember using this mascara in high school (which was awhile ago!). This has the old school pipe cleaner style wand, and creates nice full lashes, with some length too. The "Very Black" is indeed a nice deep glossy black, and this NEVER clumps! I have no problems with smearing or flaking either. I also liked the original Illegal Lengths, Lash Expansion, and the Classic Volum' Express, but those have all been discontinued, so I'm glad Maybelline has kept this great mascara around!

on 7/26/2015 9:50:00 PM

One of my top mascaras. It goes on well and lengthens without clumping. It's not super volumizing, but not bad either. It doesn't smudge on me. I've repurchased this a few times.

on 7/19/2015 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice on the lashes. No crunch at all. But holy cow does it irritate my eyes. I take it off at night but the next morning I still wake up with matted, glumpy lashes, blurred vision and red, puffy skin all around. It's definitely the mascara and not the remover (which I've used forever).

I will stay away and stick with Mary Kay's Ultimate Mascara, #1 for comfort, staying power and natural look.

on 7/18/2015 12:42:00 AM

I bought this product because of the awesome reviews it received. I didn't like the consistency of the mascara the first time I used it. It was a bit messy, in my opinion. I forgot about it and recently began using it again. Best decision of my life! This mascara does not clump, it gives volume, and length. It does smudge a bit throughout the day (specially on bottom lashes).

I'd buy again definitely.

on 7/14/2015 4:07:00 AM

Definitely a good drugstore buy. adds volume to lashes but not in a clumpy way. does smear easily so give it time to properly dry.

on 7/9/2015 3:47:00 PM

This is a good mascara. For drugstore mascaras, I just prefer the Covergirl Clump Crusher for its volume and separation. If you like this mascara, you'll also probably like Mally's Voluminous. It's full and soft as well! I talk about all these mascaras plus more in my video if you want to check it out.

on 6/28/2015 5:22:00 PM

If you have small thin lashes this isn't for you. It hardly coated my lashes. I like the standard bush a lot, although I'd prefer a bigger one. It took way more than three coats to coat my lashes. You don't get enough product on the wand. However, it was super soft, not sticky, or crispy. It was amazing under a different mascara. It held a curl great. If you have big lashes, or like a very natural look then this is for you. If my mascara routine didn't take so long I'd wear it under my usual colossal mascara.

on 6/27/2015 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to try the regular version of the waterproof version (which is my HG mascara) in hopes to use an easier to remove mascara on less makeup days. This is so much wetter than the waterproof version. It wears ok on me, but the thing it just will not do is hold the curl on my eyelashes. It weighs them down and straightens them out to where it looks like I never curled them at all. That's just not the look I want - lashes that stick straight out. If this isn't an issue for you, I recommend trying it. I would've enjoyed it as much as the waterproof version if it held a curl.

on 6/19/2015 10:43:00 AM

Still my favorite mascara of all time! Full n soft makes your lashes really full and thick. I guess it depends on what you want from a mascara, but I love thick and full lashes. The name says it all. It is still an affordable mascara, so you don't have to pay like $30 per tube of it. The only down-fall of course, is that it doesn't last as long as expensive mascara, but no drug store brand really does. I usually buy two tubes at a time. I love it though, it works!

on 6/17/2015 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have been a long time user of Maybelline's Great Lash (regular, in blackest black) and I have loved it for a long, long time. Recently, however, I really wanted some UMPH to my Lashes. I was recommended to try Full n' Soft.

Wow.

It's exactly what I wanted. It gives me fuller, longer, but soft looking lashes. So I am extremely pleased. I've been using it everyday that I wear makeup now.

You're experience may very. I personally go for a very understated and subtle look day to day, and I feel like this gives my look UMPH. If you are a much more dramatic lashes person in your everyday look this may or may not be enough for you.

Video Reviews & Tutorials