November 22, 2014 | 916 users online

Fragrances - Calvin Klein - CK One

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by seeka2000

Ah, nostalgia! Grab some Birkenstocks, pick a flannel, put on some rich brown lipstick, do not forget the scrunchie around the wrist, a spray of this (it is on the stronger side so it's easy to get carried away) and you were ready to take on the day! I love it still, though in a lot more moderation than in my teenage years. Unlike some of the new perfumes I've purchased recently, it lasts almost all day for me. It's not the best out there, not the worst. But for a second after spraying my wrist, I'm about to slip on those silly sandals and pass notes in class. So I'll keep a bottle handy for those days when I need a little mood boost.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

CK One has been around for a very long time now, and while I may have liked this in Middle school - as a grown-up it's not my thing any more. Crisp, Citrusy, Easy to wear and Unisex. Mid priced, and easy to procure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 6:11:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This was my signature fragrance in the 90's in my 20's. It is totally minimal & fresh. I wore it for years along with CK BE. It is very green and musky on me. It's something that I looked forward to wearing every day and I am 39 now and still like it.
Overly popular unfortunately and has gotten a bad rap.
I smell mostly bergamont, musk, green notes, lemon, rose and cedar.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by mjabf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I loooooove this scent. CK One has a strong citrus top note and warm musky basenotes. It's not exactly sweet, but I think there's something about this scent that makes it more feminine than unisex. I'm not a fan of the screw top that my bottle came with (bought in 2010), but I think they're packaged with a spray cap now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 7:10:00 AM More reviews by Neve23

this is by far one of my favourites, I used to smell this on a female collegue and loved it and bought it for myself. its fresh and clean which is something i look for in perfumes. this is something I like to wear on weekends with some jeans, shirt and sneakers,also this used to drive my ex crazy was his fav too.I will always repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by chairmanmiao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I remember seeing the CK one adverts on the tv when I when I was teenager and wishing that I could be a supermodel like Kate moss or Jenny shimizu.they get to look good in all their pictures when their young they get paid colossal amounts of money for looking good and they get all the designer fashions and beauty products for free aswell as getting to travel the world on photo and video shoots as part of their job.

The supermodel phenomena of the 1990s must have made that every little girls dream in the western countries and with all these beautiful women came the cult of designer goods marketed to a new target audience that the previous generation weren't really targeted in the same way.

Co one was one of the cultural products from that era nd it came in a frosted glass bottle of varying sizes and was unique because it was a frangrance for young people both male and female which as far as I know had never been done before.

The scent is still something that suits
young people best because it has a very fresh citrus fragrance and for women who arnt girls anymore they should try a more sophisticated scent like Carolina Herrera 212 sexy for example otherwise the scent wont match up with the aging of the woman wearing it.

I stopped using eau de toilette instead I use scented cream as I can also use it as deodorant and it wont sting after shaving.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2013 6:10:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

I got a set of Calvin Klein minis and I hated all of them, I gave this away

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by colorfulartistry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I loved this scent in the 90's and recently rediscovered this perfume a few months ago. It now not only is a pleasant scent but reminds me of my teen years when I last wore it.

It has a very light, clean scent to it that gives me the just out of the shower feel. It wasn't a floral scent which is why I originally liked it, and is still one of the reasons I returned to it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

1995 trapped in a bottle. I wore this when it first came out. Back then EVERYONE wore it. men, women, kids, dogs.. It was everywhere. You couldn't escape it. It's a crisp clean scent. I like it but not enough to wear it now. Maybe a spray for nostalgia purposes but that wouldn't warrant a purchase.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 5:55:00 AM More reviews by jehuffman

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Everywhere I go I get complliments on how great I smell. I have allergies and most perfumes give me a headache, but CK One doesn't bother my allergies at all. My husband and I were looking at cars and the car salesman asked me what perfume I was wearing. He said it was the best smelling perfume he had ever smelled and he wanted his wife to start wearing it.