August 28, 2014 | 1433 users online

Eye Shadow - Scott Barnes - Illumineye Shadow and Line Art Eye Pencil in Moonlight

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2004 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Maureen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Truth? I never wear "Night".
More truth? I almost always wear Urban Legend, except when I wear the Chocolate shadow from the other, lighter, "Daylight" trio.More truth, still? I wear the black liner even when I wear Chocolate. Lastly, I have to say that the soft color of Urban Legend does magic two-fold - it is deep enough to work as a real "nighttime" shadow, and it also sets off my eyes beautifully so they "pop", especially with use of the creamy liner. Putting the two together with Scott Barnes' way of doing eyes (please see my pic under MakeupProducts for an illustration I made) really does the trick. Oh yeah, and mascara is a must. Beautiful. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2004 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This is a 3 piece set, with an eyeliner and 2 shadows. The eyeliner in Moondance is a basic black liner. The eyeshadow in Night is a nice, slightly shimmery black shadow. (great as a liner as well). The 2nd shadow is Urban Legend, a deep charcoal grey colour. Both shadows are very long-wearing as well.