December 20, 2014 | 1633 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Stress Relief Eye Mask

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Constantine22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Well, it's a very good hydrating eye mask! But nothing special that you can not find in other brands such as Apivita, Korres, Sephora or Origins!!! It really hydrates you but that's all!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 6:31:00 AM More reviews by maashi

I agree with most of the other reviewers below, the plumping effect is temporary and it doesn't do much for dark circles. As a temporary mask to use prior to applying eye makeup, I think it does a good job, but there are much cheaper Japanese eye masks that will probably do a similar duty for half the price. The cut is good and fits my eye area quite well, and there is plenty of essence to use on my eyelid as well, but I am not sure if there is enough in the mask to warrant the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by HanLuna

I used this some time back and recently while at the department store,i was tempted to get another box but i didn't.

The reason for that is because this eye mask doesn't really do what it is supposed to.I agree with all the other reviewers that it doesn't do anything for dark circles.I just find that it makes the undereye area more moisturized and plumper.

Pros -
Gorgeous green packaging
Provides moisture and hydrates really well

Cons -
Expensive
Does nothing for dark circles
Difficult to separate the mask from plastic mold

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2008 12:07:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's been awhile since I used these but for the price, I will not repurchase though I felt they performed well. Although, I was in my early to mid twenties when I originally used them so not sure how they'd hold up since I'm 33 with a little more need for them now.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2006 5:06:00 AM More reviews by jhadiq

I've used up a whole box of these and will not be repurchasing. I've used them primarily after a long flight to freshen my look, and the area under my eyes does seem plumper...but the effect is temporary. Soaking some plain water in pads and leaving them there I would wager would produce the same effect. It's a nice treat, but an expensive and ineffective one. Also, the packaging seems rather excessive. Two of these are separated by a hard molded plastic separator and then indiviudally foil-wrapped. My objection is to the inclusion of the plastic separator, which could have been a simple, small sheet. Not a big deal, but I excessive packaging bothers me. Sorry, EL, I generally love your products, but this one doesn't cut it. Save your money and buy a good cream instead.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2006 3:18:00 PM More reviews by etmg

picked these up as the girl at the counter recommended them for undereye circles, shadows, etc. Quite disappointed. After taking the mask off, undereye area was softer and smoother but did nothing for the dark circles. Only slight advantage was that concealer went on smoothly and stayed put for longer. If you want a mask to really help brighten up the undereye area which and is amazing, don't bother with this one and save up for the Shisheido Benefiance retinol eye masks which I think really work. They are expensive but you won't be disappointed

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2006 11:43:00 PM More reviews by gem4me

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Cyber White eye masks. I used this product to treat my fine lines and dark circles. It comes in a box of 10. It did help plump up the under eye area, reducing the appearance of fine lines temporarily, but did nothing for my dark circles. I was not impressed; it is much too expensive, and I don't think it's worth it to repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2006 12:15:00 PM More reviews by KristyEv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found these to be very average - hydrating, yes, but not more so than a regular eye cream. I won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2006 7:04:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

these were ok, but i was expecting a little bit more for the high price and the brand. i wear contact lenses, work late nights, and sometimes i get little sleep and my eyes feel really 'heavy' and ache. i put these eye masks on and they stop my eyes hurting *sometimes*. I just had them now and they didnt do anything, I was tired and though these could 'revive' my eyes but they actually are kinda aching more!. I'm really not sure about these, sometimes they sooth my tired eyes other times they make them hurt more. wierd. anyhow they NEVER do anything for my dark circles!Im going to try shiseido ones soon

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2005 1:48:00 AM More reviews by glynistan

Nothing fantastic about this mask. might as well buy Andrea's Eye Qs. Works even better.