September 21, 2014 | 1886 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - Fructis Sleek and Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by HollyIvy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite is Chi Silk,but I think this is half the price or less, works just as well, I have wavy, dry, brittle hair, this stuff tames the frizz and it's light, easy to wash out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 2:40:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Too heavy for my fine hair. Looked greasy and not managable.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Intoxicationx3

I love this serum! I apply it right before I blow dry almost everyday. It definitely decreases the frizz in my hair but doesn't feel like it's weighing it down or making it feel greasy like other products do.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by avril18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's a nice serum if you get your hair straight or your hair it's already straight. It leaves your hair soft and shiny. I would recommend to anybody that uses this that you make sure to use a cleanser that will remove buildup because this is pure silicones with fragrance, specifically people with curly or wavy hair. There's nothing fancy about this, It's a regular serum with a nice smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by AcaciaT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fine, wavy hair which is prone to frizz and flyways. This product saves the day when my hair looks coarse and frizzy. It left my hair looking noticeably less frizzy. If my hair was particularly frizzy that day, I applied it a few times throughout the day.

I had to be mindful, however, not too put too much on my hair or it looked darker/greasier. Also, when I press the pump, a lot comes out so I had to be careful not to put too much on. My hands are left feeling really greasy so scrubbing/washing hands with soap and water thoroughly is a must after applying this product!

I had previously tried John Frieda's 100% Shine Glossing Mist, which only made my hair look greasier (I had to return it!). This product was much cheaper AND it did a wonderful job taming my frizz and smoothing my waves.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by berryparfait

Price was ok seeing that it looks like it will last a long time. Packaging was easy...have not had any problems with the pump.

I have short and fine but thick wavy hair and live in the South...so this summer heat and humidity have been aweful. I use Suave moisturizing naturals shampoo/conditioner on my hair and garnier pure and clean hair gel. Still my hair was frizzy this summer. Been using this anti frizz product for about a week...and it's been great. I usually will wash/conditioner my hair at night, towel dry my hair, put the anti frizz stuff in, use a round brush to brush my hair....go to sleep...and the next am just have to use a bit of gel to re shape my hair. Works great :) I'm going to keep using it, and will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by erica5574

This is just amazing!!
I have damaged hair from colouring it so much and I needed a cheap affordable product and this fit the bill. it has a nice scent and it makes my hair feel super soft and it last for ages!!, I have had it for a year and I have only just used up half a bottle.
great product will be buying this when I run out!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This stuff does wonders for my hair. It's a clear serum that made my hair shiny (it may seem oily at first but it gets less greasy after a few minutes after your hair absorbs it) and soft for a couple days. I did notice that my hair became a lot less frizzy (I have thick, curly, long hair). Plus I don't have to feel guilty about using harsh chemicals in my hair because the serum has really good ingredients like argan and moroccan oil. It's only around $5 so it's definitely worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by tiaracymone

Smells delicious like the rest of the products and is light but still protects my ends from splitting!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by keribieds

I purchased this product from Target last night and I was a little hesitant about it at first. When I put it in my hair it felt really greasy, but I decided to give it a few minutes so I left and came back about three minutes later, and wow, my hair was so beautiful and shiny. I'm not sure if it took a few minutes to process because of my thin hair but regardless, I'm in love with this serum and all the hair compliments I'm getting today!