July 23, 2014 | 1901 users online

Deodorants - Almay - Clear solid deodorant

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by arabprincesa

My review is also for the antiperspirant/deodorant unscented product.

This is hands down the WORST deodorant I've ever used Yes, it does it's job well. It keeps my dry (as well as any other deodorant I've ever tried has, at least), and even though its unscented you can't smell any B.O. like you can with many other deodorants.

But while that worked well, it absolutely destroyed my under arms. I guess there's no kind of conditioning in this as there are in most products (the stick itself feels very dry), and it left my arms so so so dry and itchy. And because it was so intolerably itchy...I of coursed scratched my underarms (gross, i know, but you don't understand the pain!) I used this for a good three weeks before realizing it was the culprit. My underarms got darker, and rashy...it's been about three weeks since i've dropped the product, and my underarms still haven't fully recovered. I should have realized what a crap product this was as it was on sale...2 for $5.00. Wouldn't use it again if you paid me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by agl112

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a review for the antiperspirant/deodorant version of Almay's solid unscented product. This is one of the few that I can actually tolerate. it doesn't irritate my skin and lasts all day. When I can't find it, I get Suave 24 Hour Unscented and that works great too.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2004 1:03:00 AM More reviews by everitt4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Okay, first off, I didn't realize this when I bought it, but it's not an anti-perspirant, it's just a deodorant. BUT, it doesn't even do that. I swear, I think I stink worse when using this than if I were to go au- natural. I have the "powder fresh" version (which i do enjoy in the clear gel version) but in the solid, you can barely detect the scent once applied. I'm not sure that this is doing anything but causing me to perspire and thus add to b.o. since I'm suddenly aware that it's most likely me that i'm smelling at work. tossing this. sigh, and i do so lie almay usually.