LUSH Brazened Honey Face Mask

4.1

Kaolin, Talc, Fresh Lime Juice, Sage, Rosemary and Juniper berry Infusion, Fresh Free Range Eggs, Honey, Glycerine, Fresh Fennel, Ground Walnut Shells, Peanut Oil, Bentonite Gel, Fresh Ginger Root, Fresh Parsley, Fresh Coriander, Ground Tumeric, Ground Cardamom, Clove Bud Oil, Ginger Oil, Vetivert Oil, Juniperberry Oil, Perfume.

on 6/28/2015 12:46:00 PM

This is irritation and turn the face all red. The fragrance is horrible gives me a headache its super strong make my entire house smell even after washing it off its still in the air opening the window doesn't help get rid of the smell nothing helps get rid off the smell. I even tried spraying the room with room spray but it just doesn't mask the smell. The smell can last for days. Wherever you walk in your house it will make that room smell even stronger. The scent is stronger than those oil infusers, incense and candles. It can mask pet and food smells. Plus if you have two floors in your house the smell can travel from the upstairs to the downstairs.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE This! This mask clears my skin and helps clean out and unclog my pores. It is also made with fresh, natural products. You should keep this mask in the fridge as it says on the lid, and it's best to use it before the expiration date. The package even tells you when it was made, which is a huge thumbs up because I know it's freshly made and perfect for my skin!

on 6/19/2015 8:50:00 AM

So brightening!

on 6/15/2015 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Wow so this is my very first lush mask and I finally understand why everyone loves their products so much. First thing I noticed was that my pores looked so much smaller after I used this mask and my skin was super soft, glowy and felt ridiculously clean. The biggest pro, however; would have to be this masks ability in drawing impurities from the skin. I had three huge clogged pores on my cheek that I knew I would have to squeeze or else they would probably form into pimples or get irritated. This mask made it so easy to extract all the gunk! It brought a lot of gunk to the surface which is great for my oily-clogged skin. The scent is strong but not bad though, and some mild tingling occurred but it really wasn't a big deal. Overall I'm happy and will probably purchase a full pot after I use up my sample

on 5/30/2015 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

All of LUSH facemasks are bullsh*t, they only cover you face with a layer of talc and nothing else. They don't do anything of the things they say they will do. And that applies to this facemask as well.

on 5/29/2015 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used to be a big fan of this mask, until I tried Love Lettuce. This mask is probably my second favourite from lush. It's a yellow green colour with an odd smell (it goes away after a while).

This helped keep moisture into my skin whilst controlling break outs and oil. I used this about 3 times a week to get the most out of it, since it has a short shelf life.

This mask is great, but I wouldn't repurchase unless they were out of my other mask.

on 5/28/2015 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is life in a little tub. It lasted me around 6 uses and I couldn't even finish it as It expired before I could. It makes your skin glowing, sqeaky clean and energized. I love it.

on 5/24/2015 6:07:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

Love this! My skin texture has been awful recently and this has seriously helped. Leaves my skin so so smooth, doesn't break me out, actually after using this my skin looked less clogged and brighter.

on 5/20/2015 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I only ever get this one for free when I return 5 empty containers (the LUSH recycling program). I dote on Mask of Magnaminty and Brazened Honey is the closest in terms of how it works on my skin. It is VERY abrasive -- feels like you're sanding your face, so use a light touch. The fragrance lingers ALL DAY on me -- seriously, it's 10 hours later and I'm still scented. I don't mind it terribly but be forewarned if you dislike the scent. I have oily and easily clogged skin and this works well.

on 5/20/2015 9:15:00 AM

I have gone through tons and tons of this mask and I never get tired of it! I find it to be a perfect affordable exfoliating option - especially if you look for (a) natural ingredients (b) good results.

I love the way it smells, quite sweet and yet fresh at the same time. My favorite technique is to apply a generous thick coat all over the face, except eye area, then leave it to dry. Once it is time to remove it I actually scrub it off my face first, quite gently - and then follow up with water to properly rinse it off. Effects are marvelous! Smooth, healthy, refreshed skin in minutes.

If you want a more in-depth review on this mask, then I believe this post below will be helpful. Have a good one!

Popular Masks