Sugar Cosmetics Sugar Lips

on 1/29/2003 5:26:00 AM

Another rave for Sugar! Love these lipsticks! I have 'Wish' a pale pinky peach with shimmer. These have great staying power and taste real good. Comes in a pink tube which is so so cute and portable. Would buy them all if I could!

continued >>

on 7/9/2002 8:24:00 PM

I love these!They have a nice sugary taste and all of the colors are sheer and wearable.For $10.50 a piece,they are much better than other higher end lipsticks!

on 6/27/2002 12:49:00 PM

I LOVE these! Cute colors, cute packaging, sweet taste & smell. Good staying power...over all a product I will continue to purchase.

on 6/17/2002 3:18:00 AM

These lipsticks are the horrible quality IMO. Totally drying. It was actually hard to apply onthe lips it was so dry. (I tried several colors all with the same result) This line in general was a big disappointment to me. None of the products live up to their cute packaging. Buy two drugstore lipsticks, or splurge the extra buck or two on MAC or Stila. They have comparable colors.

on 3/13/2002 6:18:00 AM

I have bought 3 of these already, and will buy again! These are so shimmery and frosty, and tasts and smells like candy...stays all day too.

on 11/2/2001 6:39:00 AM

This lipstick is REALLY CUTE - a pink tube with the cartoon Sugar girl at the top.It also has the same sugary taste as the lipgloss. I have STAR, which is a beautiful red infused with microshimmer. It looks *incredible* on - very sexy yet sweet because of the shimmer. Tastes great too!