April 17, 2014 | 1017 users online

Treatments - Nuskin - Celltrex Ultra Recovery Fluid

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2009 2:53:00 AM More reviews by csema8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this product mainly for my acne scars. I have many pitted and rolling scars due to a bad breakout a few years ago. I also have large pores and combination skin that is dry on the surface. And of course, my skin clogs very easily. It's been a challenge looking for a moisturizer that moisturizes without enlarging my already large pores and yet, hydrating enough for the dryness on my cheeks. At the same time, I want a moisturizer that doesn't contain silicones and is anti-aging and fight lines as I am in my 30s. This product has answered all of my wishes. I was quite skeptical when I first heard that this product helps to minimize the appearance of indented acne scars, but I did more searches on the web and found that many people with acne scar issues had positive results with this serum. I've tried many other products that claimed to help scars, but none really lived up to their claims, or I just didn't use it long enough to see results. Finally, I've found something that works...and works fast! After just a few nights of use, I noticed that my pitted and indented scars were not as noticeable and my skin had a nice glow. I don't really know how the product can work so fast, and I don't even use it every night. I alternate with my Organic Apoteke moisturizer. The tiny lines that I was starting to see were also minimized and my skin just feels more comfortable. I've been using it for over a month now and have not experienced breakouts. One pump is plenty to cover my entire face, and it is hydrating enough that I don't need to use another moisturizer over it. I hope this product will never be discontinued!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2009 1:47:00 PM More reviews by mishyco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS GAVE ME PIMPLES!!!!!!!!!! I BROKE OUT A LOT! WHILE IM ON MY CLEAR ACTION SET! I think this is not better while on clear action! I HATE IT!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by BlueStars

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Used this for about a week but haven't noticed much difference to scars or skin, but it does dry to a nice matte finish and doesn't irritate so will see how it works after a few more weeks.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by gijibaex715

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this product is great. I wish I had heard about this earlier. The main reason I got this product was to get rid of acne scars, and I used it once last night and today my scars appear lighter and skin clearer. It didn't cause any breakouts either (yet). Hopefully I will continue to use this product and will update on future progress.
****Edit: I stopped using this because it created a small patch of a rash. I will be returning this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 11:14:00 AM More reviews by chai24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have tried this one a long time ago. It helped heal my acne scars and dark spots. This is a must try. I love Nuskin powder foundation in Buff Ivory and Natural Honey.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2008 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Laera

This a great product. However, for my dry skin, I needed more moisturizing. Using this with the entire Nutricentials kit for dry skin really improved the texture of my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2007 10:52:00 PM More reviews by maya5

nice stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2006 1:22:00 AM More reviews by LuxurySkincare

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2004 10:31:00 AM More reviews by mjacqueline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this on my acne scarred face for two weeks now. I do see an overall improvement in appearance. The scars seem less prominent than before. Its a clear fluid that goes on smoothly and you don't have to use too much of it. I like the pump which delivers just the right amount onto my fingers. Very hygenic.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2004 1:57:00 PM More reviews by kimstar247

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought Celltrex for the first time & I use it about 3-4 times a week under my makeup. It is a clear, runny liquid that smoothes out nicely on the skin. I don't know of any healing factors but I do like the way that it makes my overall skin texture look. It looks satiny, smooth, and radiant. I imagine it to last a long time since I don't use it everyday but once I run out, I'll repurchase.