November 22, 2014 | 1807 users online

Toners - The Body Shop - Vitamin C Energizing Face Spritz

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by KCucumber

I adore the smell of this, however I don't feel it has benefited, or caused any ill effect on my skin. It does feel refreshing when it is hot, however I believe a spritz of water would feel refreshing under such circumstances as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by TennilleES

This is a nice face spritz, I am using it as a night treatment not a toner

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by rizkamelia

i usually use this before bedtime, when i wake up my skin look more even and hydrated as well but idk why it makes my face itchy

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by vgbluefire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't think this product does anything for your skin, except make it extremely wet at first - what an awful spray mechanism - and then leave a slightly tacky feeling. I cannot imagine spraying this on my skin after applying make-up as a setting spray because one pump of the spray spits out so much liquid, it drenches my skin. I would have streaks of make-up running down my face. If anyone else has the same problem as me, I suggest using this as toner by spraying it onto a cotton pad an wiping it over you skin. Not buying this again. In fact not going to buy into facial sprays hype again - I have another by a different brand as well that I am trying to "use up." And fresh scent? What fresh scent?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Avril14th

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this facial spray. I use after I put on my foundation for a burst of moisture and it really does leave a sort of radiance to your skin. I also use any time of the day when I feel like refreshing my skin. I have tried the Caudalie spray, Dermalogica, Jane Iredale, and urban decay setting sprays original and chill and I think I prefer this because of how long it leaves your skin moisturized and looking fresh compared to the others.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2013 6:55:00 AM More reviews by vania28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I like it because it creates a glowy,healthy looks on the skin after each spray. It refreshes the skin. But too much spraying can cause an oily looking skin,like it is going to melt down. Quite an OK product though.and I wouldn't mind to buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by bvbarham

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Really fresh smelling and excellent to spritz on during a flight. It won't bother your seat partner if you apply in the plane's lav. I would only buy it on sale, as it is more aromatherapy than anything else, but great value compared to the more expensive Caudalie Elixir (which I really love). My only complaint is the size 3.3 oz, I have to re-bottle to carry on as it exceeds the 3oz liquid carry on rule.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by d61rlz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i agree with jennylovesjohnny's revoew below : why this product come in a very low rating? i found this product is amazing though! i usually use this before my bedtime.. by the time i woke ul, my face feels sooo smooth and even.. even sometimes moisturizer couldn't do this thing! so i use it without moisturizer underneath.. FYI i really do have dry skin..
i <3 the smell! so orange-ish! that's the way you feel fresher! i could use this to set my makeup also but this step doesn't do much to keep your makeup long lasting.. in my opinion i think it is best to use on its own...

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by sellery

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

The first few times I used this spray I was pretty impressed that it made my skin pretty glowy and not greasy but now my skin is pretty broken out. it could be a fluke but this is the only new thing I tried at that time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by jennylovesjohnny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand why the rating is so low for this product? This stuff is amazing! I spray it any time of the day to wake my skin up and it works wonders. I especially like it as a finishing spray for the times when I have applied too much matte makeup - it instantly makes the skin look radiant and dewy. Also great for a skin pick-me-up during the day.