September 2, 2014 | 1044 users online

Skincare - Face - Cosmence - Ex Tense cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2004 11:46:00 PM More reviews by lb2569

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice face cream for I use both day & night. I've used it for less than two weeks, & I can see a slight improvement already in some of my fine lines. It also does seem to be making my pores less visible & the skin smoother overall. It has a lighter, slightly thinner texture & feel, so it seems like a face cream I'd use more in the summer personally. I'm not certain yet, but if my face starts getting dryer in the winter I might go to a little richer or thicker face cream (maybe Cosmence's QuadrActive, which I also like, but it's just a little too rich for the warmer weather for me now). Product info says that it has the fragrance of lotus flowers. Actually, to me it doesn't smell all that much like flowers, & I really am not that fond of the fragrance of this overall, but it's definitely not a strong or cloying scent, so it really doesn't bother me. This is a light, yet effective face cream that I would definitely buy again. Very nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2004 1:18:00 PM More reviews by blushinggal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is amazing! I use it at night after cleansing and my face looks flawless the next morning. It smooths the skin, shrinks pores, and actually helped to clear my skin of blemishes! It states on the back of the tube to use it during the day, but I did not like how it wore under foundation. It tended to get cakey when foundation was applied over it even after it was completely dry. I have been using it for over a month now and I can see a noticeable difference in my fines lines already. It has a floral scent to it which some may not like, but I don't mind it at all. Great product!