October 1, 2014 | 1568 users online

Eye Shadow - Avon - Color Dazzlers Sparkling Eye Pencil - Cocoa Mauve

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2005 1:34:00 PM More reviews by ml44

I love this as a liner at the outer corners of my eyes. It is creamy enough that it gives me that dark smudgy look that is hard to acheive. The color is a deep purple brown, but looks more brown when on. The sparkles are not obvious, just gives it a shiny look. I've already purchased a spare. The pencil is creamy so I have to sharpen often.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2004 9:30:00 PM More reviews by moonsista

Avon advertised (and pictured in their brochure!) this is a "sparkling" and "glittering" eye pencil that can be used as a liner or a shadow. They showed some serious sparkle/glitter in those pictures! The problem here is that this is just a shimmery pencil - nothing sparkling or glittering about it! It is OK as a liner but is bad as a shadow because it's too creamy and ends up creasing after a short time.

Cocoa Mauve is a medium shade of shimmery, somewhat sheer, mauvey brown. A really nice shade!

Not a re-purchase for me - not what I expected, and creases too easily. continued >>