Bonne Bell Lip Smackers Starburst Lip Balm

Price: $

on 3/3/2009 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

These taste and smell good, period. They are not moiturizing, they are even a little drying I think. What I like the least about these lipbalms is that they are very waxy, even more than my Burt's Bees lip balm.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

like the review below mine, i had the square one too & yes it showed up very glossy on my lips.
it was absolutely delicious. brings back so many memories of an ex-love in my junior year lol.
i loved using this. it kept my lips moisturized when i wasn't licking my lips from the yummy taste.
i should go look for these again ! :]

ps; i think the flavor i had was watermelon something. i remember the tube being green/purple.

on 1/2/2009 5:05:00 AM

I had a square one, it was different to the circular ones as it was glossy not matte. Smells and tastes delicious! Glossy an hydrating.

on 1/28/2008 5:21:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE bonne bell's takes on yummy things (i.e. dr. pepper, vanilla frosting, koolaid) and this is no exception. I got the tropical starburst one and it absolutely 100 % smells exactly like the candy. There is no waxy taste, only pure pineapple and banana, and it makes my boyfriend crazy! He never comments on the scents of my lipglosses until I put on bonne bell- they just have that powerful smell that smells super good!
If you like starbust, definitely try this! You will not be disappointed!

I first got the square starburst ones, that are I think are stick glosses ?? And i have never before gotten that liquidness in a chapstick before so i thought it was awesome. But then i lost the square one and forgot about it for a while. Well my mother picked up some smackers for me one day and she got some more starburst ones. They were round. And they were the regular tecture. I was soo disapointed. But I wore them anyways , and they were awesome !! They actually smell like starbursts !! :) I use the blue one the most, because, and i might be imagining this, i think it takes some of the red out of my lips, and makes them lite pink. Well I found the square one again, and whats funny, is that now I found that one too liquidy lol go figure !! :)

on 1/18/2008 10:35:00 AM

My grandma sent this to me from UK. I must say that this one is quite pricey since that it's 1.75 pounds, which means it's more expensive when converted to US $. Also, mine is the square one not the round one from the pic.

QUALITY: glossier than a typical lip balm but not as glossy as a lip gloss! get it? ;)

PROS: smooth application, creamy, moisturizing, sweet scent and taste! yummy!

CONS: i'm not sure w/the others but mine has improper placing of the lip balm in the container, it's not straightly aligned inside.

===EDIT====
I noticed that it easily gets dry because of it's thin liquid-y texture...maybe! I only took one lippie since that i still love it! i don't mind putting it on again and again!

on 6/14/2007 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

LipSmakers Starburst flavors are all so delicious, they taste just like the candy, and there's no waxy aftertaste like with many fruity lip balms. Unfortunately itís not moisturizing at all. Somehow it leaves your lips feeling even more chapped than before. I wear it over my chapstick just for the taste.

on 4/6/2007 10:34:00 PM

these are amazing - they made my lips so soft and smooth and they have a nice smooth texture (some lip smackers stuff i've found to be really...gritty) - they taste yummy, too!

on 3/13/2007 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought a package of three of these and threw them all away. The texture and amount of shine are different than regular lipsmackers. They also dried out my lips. If you love the consistency of all the other lipsmackers, don't buy these.

on 12/9/2006 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought two packages of Starburst Smackers for my nieces and couldn't resist swiping two. They smell great! I took the Strawberry and Creme and the Orange and Creme and I have to admit, they smell just like their chewy candy counterparts. However, once applied, they burn the heck out of my lips. So much so that I had to smear it off with the back of my hand. I've tested them a few more times after that but still had the same result. Boo! I love how they smell.

Popular Lip Glosses