October 25, 2014 | 1355 users online

Concealers - Pro Activ - ProActiv Solution Concealer Plus Acne Treatment

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by Mereyland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not good. I was extremely disappointed with it, especially since i really love the rest of the proactiv range. This stuff was just bad. It doesn't cover any imperfections whatsoever and you cannot blend it at all because it will just disappear. no good at all. And it's sad, because all i can use it for is a sort of primer for my pimples before foundation.
Also, there is only two colour selections: light and medium. I have naturally very tanned skin and i thought that the medium would at least be a medium colour. it was very light and they might as well have called it "ghostly white" it's that pale. When you put it on it just disappears unless you put a big glob on which is very obvious and ugly. Very disappointed with the outcome. Try a good maybelline one before you buy this rubbish.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by VANILLADROPZ

I LOVE this stuff. My skin was rediculously dry before I stared using Proactive. This product used with the Daily Oil Control and Oil Free Moisture has cleared most of my pimples and all of the dryness in a matter of 3 weeks. Almost time for kit #2!!! Highly recommended.
All their acne products are awsome.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by slivola

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not crazy about this product. It does cover better when blended with equal parts face lotion, but still not ideal.

Then I tried ProActiv's medicated blemish stick and I'm hooked. It looks like a lip liner- same consistency and you can literally draw right over whatever you're trying to cover up. It stays on all day and isn't noticeable. It contains 2% salicylic acid so it medicates rather than clogs your pores even further. It doesn't smell bad either and doesn't dry out your skin.

So skip the one being reviewed and get the medicated blemish stick instead!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Breezie17

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Underwhelmed is a good word. For $17 I expected more. It's not that I hated it, but can find many other ones that work better for me. I resort to using this around the house and even at night on localized spots. When I do that I don't need to worry about how it goes on. I spend way too much time trying to make it disappear and find that a small amount directly on with a few quick pats with my little finger does the trick. I rely on other concealers and will not be repurchasing this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2009 1:11:00 PM More reviews by gbalaj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was SERIOUSLY underwhelming, especially for the price. It barely concealed and was quite dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by TaylorTot64

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got this product and used it for the first time about 10 minutes ago. Aside from the strong fragrance, it seemed to work well. I dont know what all these bad comments are about...my first impression was a good one..wasnt too cakey..however it might be because I applied the Proactiv Sheer Finish Mineral Loose Powder right after applying the concealer.
It was only the first use so I will update after a few more cover ups!

UPDATE 3/16/09-I definitely applied too much...after letting the cover up dry after the first use, it appeared smudged and cakey...the trick is only applying a small dot on the pimple or mark..then rub it in lightly...and it works great : ) If the spot appears to dry out, apply a little moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2007 1:23:00 PM More reviews by bex9

I would NOT recommend buying this product. To get it to cover you have to glob it on and it looks brutal (I would rather leave the house with an obvious zit than an awkward, oddly-coloured, and overly obvious glob of this on my face!) If you have a zit you are waaay better off using a spot treatment gel (clinique has a pretty powerful one that I trust, but even ones from the drugstore have enough kick to do a better job than this) then after use good quality oil free concealer. If you want the sulfur properties you might as well just buy the proactive refining mask, because they both look pretty equally bad, and at least with the mask you get a decent amount for your money.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2006 4:01:00 PM More reviews by GoldieHawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff works well, but don't expect it to conceal like good makeup; it looks clumpy and has an obvious smell. I just use it for around the house as an emergency treatment for a bad blemish. Don't think I'll repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2006 1:23:00 PM More reviews by jeuxjal0ux

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

By far THE worst concealer I have ever used. I put in on a blemish with my finger and it didnt stay.. it was weird! It kept just coming off onto my finger and..... just dont buy this concealer ever period and plus the colour selection is horribe.
=)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2005 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Onyxopi

This is the absolute worst concealer I have ever used. It provides zero coverage, in fact, the formula isn't even buildable. The lightest shade matched my pale skin, but what's the point if it doesn't cover blemishes? I would like to say it was cakey, but doesn't there have to be at least some coverage for a product to be cakey?