July 30, 2014 | 1785 users online

Lip Liners - Rimmel - 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner Pencil - Cherry Kiss

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 10:30:00 AM More reviews by claudia1408

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love the colour feels creamy and stays on for ages. will buy again in different colours!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2009 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the texture of this lip liners, a really nice color

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2006 2:12:00 AM More reviews by charmressa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

"Cherry Kiss" goes on creamy smooth and is not drying, like most lip liners I've used before. It is reasonably priced, and pairs well with matte lipsticks. I use this with several lipsticks: NYC Moisturizing Lipstick in #313A (shimmery coral-red), Annabelle's Cream lipstick in #205 "Red Satine", and Rimmel's Lasting Finish lipstick in #195, "Bordeaux"... it should be blended and used properly to best wear/matching.

First, I apply chapstick/lip moisturizer. Let that dry for a bit, then apply Rimmel's lipliner to the edges of your lips (our outside of them for a "plump" look), and fill in your lips. Then you may apply dark lipstick sparingly using a lip brush. This way your color won't bleed, and you won't see a gross line around your lips!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2005 8:02:00 PM More reviews by biscotti1

I got this to go with a berry/plummy lipstick, it doesn't exactly match but close enough since I only wear this shade in the summer and didn't want to pay a lot of money for it. I agree Rimmel doesn't make many dark lip liners at least not the ones I saw at my local Walmart. They would do well to expand their selection. Overall for the price it goes on well. Can't say that I would repurchase it but it served its limited purpose. There are definitely some better drug store brands out there like Maybelline which cost a little more but perform better IIMO.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2004 2:45:00 PM More reviews by rwgirl2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good quality lip liner pencil for the (low) price, around $3/US. Cherry Kiss is a cool ruby red with pinkish undertones that leaves a slightly-shimmery-yet-matte stain on your lips. Unfortunately, though, its not the color for me - though it was the deepest cool shade they make in this line, its still not dark/cool enough for my coloring. I was hoping this pencil would be a more deep garnet/purple/plum blue-red, but its a bit too pink for me. On someone that can wear light pink-reds, though, it would look beautiful. I wear deeper shades with more of a purple/silver undertone, and i found that none of the Rimmel lipliners were really for me. I would purchase this again if they come out with Temptress (one of their sheer lipstick shades, a deep cool shimmery plum-purple) as a lip liner.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No