November 1, 2014 | 760 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Fine Fairness Toner

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2011 3:02:00 AM More reviews by kimmykim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Makes your skin feel smooth, helps to hydrate and cool it too. It does not irritate the skin at all. Didn't really see any significant changes in terms of whitening or fairness though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Hollypolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

great product for evening skin tone and radiance!! wish it was sold in the us

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2009 3:13:00 AM More reviews by xoxonyx

I've used this product for around 2 months now. This stuff smells awesome! I only use it on my cheeks because I have another toner for my T-zone and I'm using it with another moisturizer from another brand.

It does help in lightening my freckles and makes my skin radiant, but over a period of usage. It does a really good job in hydrating my skin. I've also noticed that my skin tone became more even and my skin feels smoother.

I would recommend this as it's inexpensive and it is one of the better toners from drugstore brands.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2008 10:41:00 PM More reviews by lucy1030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

really don't like this toner. I have oily and acne prone skin. This toner has a sticky texture and often turns my face red. won't buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 12:25:00 AM More reviews by barbiesweetdoll

it feels very hydrating but sting my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2007 12:49:00 PM More reviews by prettiesnow

I love this toner. This is my second bottle using it. I tried it before but I strayed away to try other brands. It doesn't have significant whitening effects but it helps to hydrate and smooth my skin really well. Plus I don't break out from it. However, it does burns sometimes when using it but it doesn't irritates my skin further. Doesn't burns my skin as bad as the pore refining toner though. It does makes my face turns red but the intensity of it is decreasing. Maybe my skin is getting use to it.

My face also look more glowy after using it. It has a funny fragrance which I'm okay with it. Smells quite nice too. Decent formulation of ingredients in the products.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2005 6:43:00 AM More reviews by pussyhater

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product is FANTASTIC. i mean it. i had doubts about Neutrogena products previously as i was using the higher end products such as the toner from ultraceuticals. although ultraceutical did not improve nor deprove my conditions, compared to neutrogena fine fairness, it was horrible! neutrogena's toner not only lighten my face but also lightened my blemishes marks. Furthermore, my face did not have any breakouts. In addition, my friends and family praised the condition of my face and said i look very radiant.

Kudos to neutrogena fine fairness! a product i will continue to patronise! (:

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2005 7:35:00 PM More reviews by cadbury

I bought this for $16 Singaporean dollars from Sasa.
I have only been using it for 5 or so days, so I can't comment on it's ability to make your skin fair.
However, it makes my combination skin feel so smooth after using it!!
It is cooling, yet hydrating. I have not broken out from it, and it does not reek of alcohol, as it is alcohol-free, oil-free, dermatologist tested etc.
The ingredient list is pretty friendly, along with soy, there are many other fruit and root extracts. The very last ingredient is fragrance, but this toner does not have a strong smell. I think it would be safe for sensitive skin, as my combi-sensitive skin has not reacted negatively.
I don't really like the bottle it's in though, sometimes I find it hard to get the product out. Aside from that, the only problem I have is that this is not sold in my country!!
I will comment on the whitening effectiveness after some time has passed. I am not using any other whitening products, so it will be an accurate gage.
I am really happy about purchasing this toner :D
UPDATE- I am still using this toner. I am not using any other whitening products, and have not noticed any whitening effect from this toner. I really like it though, as it seems to calm down my skin. Am definitely going to pick up another bottle on my next trip!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2005 9:48:00 AM More reviews by skyblued

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this toner is great, it make my skin supple n smooth, n it does not irritate my sensitive skin either..wow..luckily i have bought this toner. it does not broke me out like others toner did.yeah..i have found my hg toner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2005 9:52:00 PM More reviews by pixiegal

At first, I didn't like this product. It has a strong fragrance and it does burn sometimes. BUT, after using it for a while, my face cleared up! My pimples will normally last for a wk but with this, they were banished in a few days. Good for removing makeup too. I nearly died when I saw how much dirt was on my face even after cleansing w my normal cleanser(time to change cleanser). Actually, I bought this for whitening. Since Im fair in the first place, I dunno if this works in making u fair. I would suggest that u buy this cuz its better than any average toner.