November 22, 2014 | 936 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Single Eye Shadow - Copper

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by blacksnake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this shade! It is copper-foxy-pearly-shimmery-perfect for my green eyes, which are obscured with glasses. It looks a bit like the fur color of my dog, maybe that explains why I love it that much. Even though NYX products are needlessly pricier in my geographical surrounding (I'm looking for a good online shop), this was worth it.
The pigmentation is medium to high, but the contrast to my cold undertone makes it more visible.
It stays on pretty long (about 10 hrs.) with a base (I don't have oily lids).
Once I found a good online store and figured out how the customs work, I will try more NYX eyeshadows and other products as well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 9:04:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Maybe it's just me, maybe it's the eyeshadow, but I don't like this at all. I've worn this a few different times with different primers (Too Faced Shadow Insurance, UDPP Eden, BeneFit Stay Don't Stray) and cannot get this color to last on my lids for more than 4-5 hours. I'm glad this eyeshadow was cheap, but I definitely wouldn't repurchase. It is a pretty shade but it doesn't hold up on my lids and my lids aren't oily at all. I guess this is what happens when you are used to MAC and UD shadows!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Someone on the FOTD board suggested a copper brown shadow for my green eyes, so I picked this up the next time I was at Ulta. I am a NYX fan in general, and I am very pleased with this eyeshadow. Most of the NYX shadows are not very pigmented, but this one was an exception. The color is rich and you don't need to layer it to build it up. It is a pure copper shade, very warm, with some sparkle to it. I put it all over my eyelid, and while that was a bit too strong of a look for me, when I put a light wash of brown over the top it looked gorgeous. The texture of the shadow is very smooth, and it lasted throughout the night. I would definitely recommend this one. My sister suggests using copper as a highlight color in the inner corners to make the eye color pop - just an idea for using this shadow if the "oranginess" of it intimidates you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 5:24:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

This is one of my favorite shadows every. It's a super pigmented shade of frosty warm red copper. Its so intense and pretty I love wearing it against a blue shirt or dress. The texture is superb-buttery and super blendable.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by mame71430

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG! There aren't enough words to describe how much I adore this shadow! Anyone who knows me understands my obsession with NYX products, but this one is AMAZING! Whether it's wintertime and I'm pastey or summertime and I'm tanned, this copper shade is unbelievably flattering. I have dark hair, blue eyes, and nothing makes my eyes pop and face light up like this shade.

It's super blendable and looks great with different colors in the crease or under the brow. My favorite look with this shadow is to do a sort of sunset effect. Copper base - blend out, add a baby pink above the crease, and a highlighter under the brow that has a yellow tint. (Believe these shades are in 'Catwalk' or 'Romance'. I get a lot of compliments when wearing this look and it's all thanks to NYX!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by summrgirl720

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am NW25-36 depending on the season, and i was looking for a pretty neutral metallic look so i picked up this (and NYX's Golden). Both are my first NYX e/s purchases and after much thought, i am so happy with the product! Specifically together. This copper is the perfect shade... not too red... not to brown... not to bright and SUPER blendable - i don't even have to use a blending brush. It's crazy! I use MAC's orb on my whole lid up to browbone, NYX's Golden on the outer half of my lid, and then NYX's Copper on the outer V. It's like a fiery/summer look that i'm excited to try out as i get more tan! I use either a Palladio primer or UDPP-Sin. I've been getting compliments from coworkers on my shadow, so the formula is doing something right! My one con... the product is soo blendable and creamy that it feel like I waste a lot in the pot when I pick it up with my brush. A lot to blow away.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by In2th3night

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was the first color I bought by this brand. I have green eyes and every time I wear this shade ....whether heavily done or even just faintly dusted on , I get a lot of compliments! This really brings out the green of my eyes! It's a beautiful shade and goes on great, blends perfectly!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2010 11:12:00 AM More reviews by mechanicaljen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous slightly orangey-copper loaded with pigment.

At this point, its a bit too dark for my NC20/25 winter skin. However, this will turn me into a mid-summer goddess. This color plays nicely with various shades of green and brown. Makes brown eyes sparkle.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2009 4:42:00 AM More reviews by beautyaddict1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm really loving NYX...this e/s is def. One reason why very pigment and so pretty love paring it with rust & any orange e/s from NYX!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by MichelleBentley811

Purchaed this at ULTA for $4.99, wanted to see if it could really be a dupe for MAC'S Coppering.. Like other reviews below me it is certainly a lot less red, which I LOVE!! It's a gorgeous burnt copper. I would say it's texture is comparable to a MAC's Veluxe Pearl. I like using this in my crease with shroom on my lid. I am NC40 for reference (see pic). Very beautiful and certainly worth looking into if you dont want to pay 14.00 for a shadow. ( I still love MAC!) Incredible pigmentation and great staying power with a primer. My first NYX shadow and I will definitely be purchasing more.