Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion

Ingredients: Deionized Water,Isopropyl Alcohol,Nonoxynol-9,Boric Acid,Cucumber Extract 5/20/09

on 5/29/2015 6:25:00 AM

LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I'm a young teen who's been trying to get rid of acne for years.. My skin has never looked so good after using this! GET THIS IF YOU HAVE ACNE! it's the best thing i've ever used for my acne.. most of my spots have diminished and stayed gone and i'm so happy!

on 5/22/2015 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got this product to help with my oily skin and breakout I was having. After the first use some of my breakouts were gone and my skin felt nice and clean, and I felt like this would be a great product for me. A few days later my chin and cheeks begin itching nothing terrible and I didn't have a rash or anything so I really didn't think anything of it. A few days after the itching began, it got worse every time I touch my cheek or chin I felt like I need to dig into them just to relieve the itching. The only redness was from the scratching and it wasn't until I got a magnifying mirror that I saw these tiny little raised bumps all over my chin and cheeks. I looked at the ingredients and this contains Nonoxynol-9, which I feel contributed to the itching, as it is also used in shaving cream and I cant use shaving cream for the same reason. As much as I liked the product helping clear my skin I couldn't deal with the allergic reaction and immediately stopped using this. If you are interested in this product try purchasing a small size and test it out first so you don't have the same reaction I did.

on 3/28/2015 9:22:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I love this toner! I was surprised to read reviews that say it smells bad; I personally LOVE the smell. I love using it just to get to smell it!! It's very refreshing on my skin and it makes my face feel clean & ready to take on the world

on 1/18/2015 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

not for me... i noticed this has a very strong perfume/baby powder scent mixed with the smell of rubbing alcohol. the alcohol in it feels too harsh for me, so i prefer MB's other toners without alcohol in them.

on 1/7/2015 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this toner. It's quickly become one of my holy grail beauty products. It does have alcohol in it, but it's the only toner I've found so far that actually adds moisture back to my skin after I cleanse at night. The smell was a little off-putting at first, it smells a little grandmotherly but I got used to it after using it for a while. It does not burn at all when I put it on my skin, and I found that when using it in the morning my skin is less oily over the course of the day. Also, my foundation goes on much smoother when using it. It has disinfecting properties which is great for people with oily or acne-prone skin, because it works to prevent the bacteria that contributes to acne.

The packaging is pretty basic, it's just a plastic bottle. For the price ($15 for 8 oz.), it can't be beat.

on 1/2/2015 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after I filled out a survey on Mario Badescu's website and they recommended I try it to clear my acne. It's a pleasant smelling, gentle toner. I didn't see results based on my problems with acne. If I didn't have acne problems, I would probably use this since it is very moisturizing and gentle. But since I have acne, I need something stronger.

on 11/12/2014 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this toner. It's refreshing and has helped with breakouts. I am finishing up a free sample but will definitely buy the full size!

on 8/31/2014 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this product! I have oily skin and can't get my hands on a good moisturizer that doesn't leave my face too slick. I didn't purchase this with the intention of using it as a moisturizer, but after using it as my toner for about a year now....I realize that it gives me the moisturizing I need.

If I exfoliate my skin, obviously this isn't enough of a moisturizer.

Honestly, I have no idea what the point of a toner is because I've not put as much thought into my skin care process as I should. I will say that I have always followed up my cleansers with a toner and I am a fan of this one. It seems so much less harsh and "wakes my face up."

I will always keep this as a part of my routine. I have a lot of Mario Badescu products and this is definitely one of my fave MB products.

on 6/30/2014 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am cystic acne prone and was previously using the grapefruit toner with little results. I switched from that and started using this and wow! I am glad I made the switch. I'm really enjoying this product line. I also purchased the buffering lotion which i use in combination right after using this toner and I noticed that really helps bring down the acne swelling. Mind you, it probably wont bring it down 100% right away but it does speed up the healing process. Will buy again! :)

on 6/16/2014 1:52:00 AM

This is a good every day soothing toner! It refreshes the skin and leaves it soft.

Video Reviews & Tutorials