January 26, 2015 | 949 users online

Toners - Mario Badescu - Cucumber Cleansing Lotion

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2015 12:52:00 AM More reviews by bornbackwards

not for me... i noticed this has a very strong perfume/baby powder scent mixed with the smell of rubbing alcohol. the alcohol in it feels too harsh for me, so i prefer MB's other toners without alcohol in them.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2015 7:14:00 PM More reviews by alyssaann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this toner. It's quickly become one of my holy grail beauty products. It does have alcohol in it, but it's the only toner I've found so far that actually adds moisture back to my skin after I cleanse at night. The smell was a little off-putting at first, it smells a little grandmotherly but I got used to it after using it for a while. It does not burn at all when I put it on my skin, and I found that when using it in the morning my skin is less oily over the course of the day. Also, my foundation goes on much smoother when using it. It has disinfecting properties which is great for people with oily or acne-prone skin, because it works to prevent the bacteria that contributes to acne.

The packaging is pretty basic, it's just a plastic bottle. For the price ($15 for 8 oz.), it can't be beat.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2015 5:50:00 PM More reviews by bumblevi

I bought this after I filled out a survey on Mario Badescu's website and they recommended I try it to clear my acne. It's a pleasant smelling, gentle toner. I didn't see results based on my problems with acne. If I didn't have acne problems, I would probably use this since it is very moisturizing and gentle. But since I have acne, I need something stronger.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Glitter87

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this toner. It's refreshing and has helped with breakouts. I am finishing up a free sample but will definitely buy the full size!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by CocoaSkinChi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this product! I have oily skin and can't get my hands on a good moisturizer that doesn't leave my face too slick. I didn't purchase this with the intention of using it as a moisturizer, but after using it as my toner for about a year now....I realize that it gives me the moisturizing I need.

If I exfoliate my skin, obviously this isn't enough of a moisturizer.

Honestly, I have no idea what the point of a toner is because I've not put as much thought into my skin care process as I should. I will say that I have always followed up my cleansers with a toner and I am a fan of this one. It seems so much less harsh and "wakes my face up."

I will always keep this as a part of my routine. I have a lot of Mario Badescu products and this is definitely one of my fave MB products.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by 01juliemarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am cystic acne prone and was previously using the grapefruit toner with little results. I switched from that and started using this and wow! I am glad I made the switch. I'm really enjoying this product line. I also purchased the buffering lotion which i use in combination right after using this toner and I noticed that really helps bring down the acne swelling. Mind you, it probably wont bring it down 100% right away but it does speed up the healing process. Will buy again! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by McVeay

This is a good every day soothing toner! It refreshes the skin and leaves it soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Ccottam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I haven't tried to many toners, but I think this gets the job done. I have extremely sensitive skin, which if my face doesn't like something, talk about the worst breakouts ever. All of mario badescu's products that I've tried have been heaven sent. He is the best choice for us sensitive skin girls. I use the enzyme cleansing gel beforehand and then tone only at night. It always removes any excess dirt, but there usually isn't much left behind if any at all from the cleanser. Great product and product line.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Meebo

I love mario badescu and I use this along with the seaweed cleansing soap, the seaweed night cream, the drying lotion and the olive eye cream

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by sullyPDX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this toner for about a week, and am quite happy with it. I have combination skin, with an oily T-zone and normal to dry skin on my cheeks and the rest of my face. This product definitely removes any remaining makeup you may have on your face, so I think it's most beneficial at night. I don't wear foundation, so for me it really just gives me an extra boost to ensure that my pores are clean and that my skin is prepped for serums and moisturizer. For anyone who uses BB creams or foundation, this is going to be your magical product. The only negative I can really think of is that there is definitely a strong scent of alcohol, which is common with many toners. Since I don't wear foundation I may try something more gentle. Again, it's an A+ for anyone who wears foundation and the like.