Beth Bender Cosmetics Get In Line

3.9

I was pretty surprised at how well this stencil works. I thought it would be hard to use, and even without the instructors it works VERY WELL! I would def. recommend this stencil to my all my girlfriends and my husband loves the way i look with it on so i'm very happy with this item!

on 8/28/2013 9:33:00 PM

My eyes finally look beautiful!! Been a long time since I could do these looks, glad to finally be able to do my eye make-up to perfection.

I've been used to sloppy make-up my whole life but with these stencils I can feel comfortable and confident with my eye make-up anywhere.

on 8/28/2013 9:25:00 PM

My sister in-law told me about this product and I have been using it ever since! I was never really that good at lining my eyes so, I was a little skeptical when she told me how easy they were to use. They come with directions but once I figured them out I didn't really look at them again. I really love the cat eye especially and am waiting to see if this cosmetic company is coming out with any new products similar to this.

on 4/25/2013 1:14:00 PM

I saw this deal on Living Social for 18$ so I thought I'd give it try. Really I was paying for the stencils, which I could probably do with a business card. This does make it easier and fool proof though. It takes a little practice to get it even on both eyes, but it does lay down a nice pattern to fill in. The reason I wouldn't buy this again is because now I have the stencils. The loose eyeshadow that came with is in meh. It'll make a mess even if you tap off the excess, so do your eyes first. But not only that it smudged really bad. It didn't stay where I put it. It sort of migrated up to my brow and underneath my eyes. Serious raccoon. But with my own solid eyeshadow the stencils work almost perfectly.

on 3/27/2013 1:49:00 AM

Oh how I love my cat eyes and after so many disappointing products promising to give me sexy cat eyes, this actually does.

So glad I bought this. I have never been able to do a cat eye so imagine how happy I was after only one try. Worth every penny!

on 3/27/2013 1:26:00 AM

Love this set! I wear the light shade all over my lids for day time with cat eyeliner - it's gorgeous!

Beautiful colors and the brush is easy to use: top quality, like all beth bender beauty products I have tried.

The step by step instructions on how to create the smoky eye effect are easy and straight forward to follow, and the eyeshadow stencils are brilliant! I really like the two colors that come with the kit, and interchange them with other beth bender beauty eye shadows I have.

Good value and easy to follow instructions....I would recommend these kits for sure! Even if you are just interested in purchasing the kit for the value....great idea!

on 3/25/2013 3:23:00 PM

This is the first smoky eye kit I have ever purchased. It comes complete with everything you need to create really gorgeous eyes. I was sold after watching Bobbie Thomas do a cat eye on live TV on the Today Show.

The eye shadow stencils are great and the step by step directions are definitely a plus. I love the shadows and brush too.

I have been wearing my cat eyes almost every weekend since receiving my kit!

on 3/25/2013 3:02:00 PM

I am so in love with this stencil set. They are so clever and really do make a big difference in the application. It used to take a lot of time to do my makeup, now all I do is use my whatever stencil look I want. Also, when you dampen the brush before applying your shadow it stays on for hours.

on 3/25/2013 2:45:00 PM

One of the best products on the market place. When I'm on the go or want to create looks fast that seem like pro make-up artists did it the stencils are my got to product.

The stencils do smokey eye, cat eyeliner and top and bottom liner. Honestly, it is my most recommended product and for women of all ages.

on 8/10/2012 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

OK, first of all, I was excited to try this product. Ordered it on a Sunday and by the following Thurs. - nothing had shipped. I sent them an email and told them that if it didn't ship by Fri. - please cancel my order.

Well, guess what? Order shipped on Fri. Far too long.

The product itself and ease of use? Instructions for using this product are poor, I believe. Not enough info. but I tried it anyway. I used the med. brown eye shadow on my eyes and then tried lining them. Product came in an envelope with bubble wrap taped around it.

Lord, you should've seen me by the end of the day! Creases, creases, everywhere; eye liner had disappeared from underneath my eyes, and top one was pretty much gone as well.

2nd day tried the "cat eye" which was impossible to use with the stencil while keeping an eye shut and trying to follow instructions. I finally gave up and just did the best I could. Again, by the end of the day - rings, raccoon, etc.

I don't know where this stuff is made (China?) - but I would most definitely never order from Beth Bender Cosmetics (which is actually something else out of L.A.) - nor would I ever purchase this product. Terrible.

Popular Palettes