October 25, 2014 | 1686 users online

Palettes - Beth Bender Cosmetics - Get In Line

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by ElegantElaine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was pretty surprised at how well this stencil works. I thought it would be hard to use, and even without the instructors it works VERY WELL! I would def. recommend this stencil to my all my girlfriends and my husband loves the way i look with it on so i'm very happy with this item!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by saMEcys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My eyes finally look beautiful!! Been a long time since I could do these looks, glad to finally be able to do my eye make-up to perfection.

I've been used to sloppy make-up my whole life but with these stencils I can feel comfortable and confident with my eye make-up anywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by JMgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My sister in-law told me about this product and I have been using it ever since! I was never really that good at lining my eyes so, I was a little skeptical when she told me how easy they were to use. They come with directions but once I figured them out I didn't really look at them again. I really love the cat eye especially and am waiting to see if this cosmetic company is coming out with any new products similar to this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by lesleeann74

I saw this deal on Living Social for 18$ so I thought I'd give it try. Really I was paying for the stencils, which I could probably do with a business card. This does make it easier and fool proof though. It takes a little practice to get it even on both eyes, but it does lay down a nice pattern to fill in. The reason I wouldn't buy this again is because now I have the stencils. The loose eyeshadow that came with is in meh. It'll make a mess even if you tap off the excess, so do your eyes first. But not only that it smudged really bad. It didn't stay where I put it. It sort of migrated up to my brow and underneath my eyes. Serious raccoon. But with my own solid eyeshadow the stencils work almost perfectly.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Kellyree

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I would love to be able to review this product but as I have yet to receive it, I can only give my opinion so far. I purchased this product when I saw an excellent offer on Living Social. That was April 5th. Now, on April 17th, my order still shows as processing. I emailed customer service around the 11th to ask how long the delay might be since the site says 5-7 days processing and the response I received simply said that they had a lot of orders from living social and it would ship as they got to it. However, if I wanted to expedite my order, I could pay an additional $15. How shady does that sound? If Beth Bender Beauty can't provide a product in reasonable time, perhaps they should limit how many offers they give. Not only that, but charging to move my order to the front of the line (or near it) doesn't seem to be a good intended or legitimate offer. One has to wonder if they purposefully delay the shipping in order to charge fed up people more just to get the product they've already paid for. Seriously, almost two weeks "processing" in this day and age?? Ridiculous.
The product seems like a great idea, this company however; would benefit from some better customer service. Now, no matter how this stencil works, I couldn't in good faith recommend buying it from beth bender. There are other places to buy things like this or even make it yourself.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by JenPhey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh how I love my cat eyes and after so many disappointing products promising to give me sexy cat eyes, this actually does.

So glad I bought this. I have never been able to do a cat eye so imagine how happy I was after only one try. Worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by skytenjh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this set! I wear the light shade all over my lids for day time with cat eyeliner - it's gorgeous!

Beautiful colors and the brush is easy to use: top quality, like all beth bender beauty products I have tried.

The step by step instructions on how to create the smoky eye effect are easy and straight forward to follow, and the eyeshadow stencils are brilliant! I really like the two colors that come with the kit, and interchange them with other beth bender beauty eye shadows I have.

Good value and easy to follow instructions....I would recommend these kits for sure! Even if you are just interested in purchasing the kit for the value....great idea!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by alliesnap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the first smoky eye kit I have ever purchased. It comes complete with everything you need to create really gorgeous eyes. I was sold after watching Bobbie Thomas do a cat eye on live TV on the Today Show.

The eye shadow stencils are great and the step by step directions are definitely a plus. I love the shadows and brush too.

I have been wearing my cat eyes almost every weekend since receiving my kit!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by pmartinezzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am so in love with this stencil set. They are so clever and really do make a big difference in the application. It used to take a lot of time to do my makeup, now all I do is use my whatever stencil look I want. Also, when you dampen the brush before applying your shadow it stays on for hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by FranLeo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the best products on the market place. When I'm on the go or want to create looks fast that seem like pro make-up artists did it the stencils are my got to product.

The stencils do smokey eye, cat eyeliner and top and bottom liner. Honestly, it is my most recommended product and for women of all ages.