November 22, 2014 | 1952 users online

Moisturizers - RoC - Age Diminishing Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2009 9:18:00 AM More reviews by rolocrazy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this for 50% off at CVS. It's okay but not great. It's very sheer and matte. I'm used to a heavier, more greasy feeling moisturizer so I'm not sure if I like this or not. It doesn't feel like it's doing anything for my face since it isn't greasy. It goes on smoothly and leaves a very matte finish. Most of the moisturizers I've used and have become used to leave a shine finish. This is different. I'm thinking about returning it but haven't decided yet. Again, I don't feel like it's doing anything. My skin doesn't feel dry or tight but doesn't feel moisturized either. The jury is still out on this one.
I definitely wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Agasuka

I was looking for a moisturizer at Walgreen, and this one caught my eye, because it was 25% off.
$13 for 90 ml, it's fairly economical consider RoC as a high end brand at drugstores.

I like it overall. It did a great job as daily moisturizer.
Non greasy. Fast absorbing. Skin feels moist, soft, radiant and dewy. It did not irritate my sensitive skin.The SPF works!!! (I went fishing without sunblock, and my exposed skin was all burned, but my face was totally fine with this on. )

I have some horizontal fine lines on my forehead for a year. (Not as obvious as wrinkles) I have used this moisturizer for 6 months and it did not diminish the lines at all. Meanwhile, I did not gain any new lines.

For a cheap alternative, Olay Daily Moisturizer with SPF is similar to this. However, RoC is way better. Olay does not contain soy complex, and it is runny...

To conclude, this is a very good moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love ROC moisturizer I can tell an improvement in my skin Everyone asks why my skin looks so good after using this moisturizer ROC YOU ROCK

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 2:25:00 PM More reviews by bathgirl803

I got this few days ago when I was buying the anti-wrinkle night cream for my mom. It's on sale in Walgreens. So this bottle was only 11 USD or so. I have oily t-zone so I really care about if the product is light enough, and out of my surprise,it is. It feels moisturizing and light, which is my favorite combination of moisturizers. Now I apply this after some lotion in the morning and apply foundation right after. I'm very happy with the quality and result. I also love the packaging which you can lock the cap so the lotion doesn't spill out. I want to go back to get some more while it's on sale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2009 3:14:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

Based on the reviews here, I wasn't sure if I would like this moisturizer or not. I kept going back and forth between buying this and Aveeno Positively Radiant. Well, this was on special at CVS which was the main reason I went with it. I'm so glad I did! This lotion is the perfect one for me. I've been using Avon Ageless Solutions but it was a little to thick for me. I liked it in winter but not so much in summer, it was just to heavy. This is the perfect consistency. It's heavy enough for winter yet light enough for summer. It absorbs quickly leaving my face smooth and soft with a slightly dewey finish, almost matte but not quite. The Ageless Solution always left a glow which I really didn't want from my moisturizer. This is a perfect soft dewy finish. I've only been using it about a week so I haven't noticed any reduction in age spots like it claims but I'm hoping it works.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2008 6:13:00 PM More reviews by coldblue

Not a bad product. This does lighten some of my age spots but only after you use it religiously for at least 2 months. Some of the darker age spots have not yet faded. I may repurchase it since it has some SPF in it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2008 7:51:00 AM More reviews by wonderbuy

This moisturiser is designed for oily skins who donít need much moisture. I did not find this to be moisturising most of the time and can only be worn on humid days. It dries quickly to a matt finish but the fact that it has light reflective particles can impart a bit of a shine. I also found this to clog the pores, not in a severe way leading to acne but it cause the oil to harden within the pores. This gets really high ratings on drugstore.com and one of the reasons is that it absorbs quickly and fully. The pump is one of the best I have seen and does not block even if you donít use it in a while. I find the Clinique superdefense to be a more superior product in every way, but this is pretty good for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2008 11:56:00 PM More reviews by jodeygtaylor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only use this on my neck at night because I have a slight discoloration so the soy in it helps but It's not the best and I could never see how this could fight aging so don't believe the hype. After the bottle is done, I'm done. I would not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2008 11:27:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

I was searching for a day cream to replace my Olay Complete Defense SPF 30 for sensitive skin, which reeked of sunscreen smell. I was at a makeup counter, when the cosmetologist commented about my skin being very dry. I use prescription acne cream at night, which really dries out my skin. So I decided to switch and came across ROC Age Diminishing Daily Cream. I debated between purchasing this product and Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Moisturizer. I ended up buying ROC since I'm a huge fan of their products. So far, so good. I love the smell, glides on smoothly, my skin absorbs it quickly, no shine and it lasts throughout the day. I also touched my face during the day and it felt like silk, no oily feeling and it helps my makeup stay in place. It also has SPF 15 and it comes in a pump, which avoids getting bacteria in the bottle. I bought it from CVS for $14.99 for 3 fl.oz. I really like this product, and I can also mix it up with tinted moisturizer for an even deeper moisturizing effect. I would recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2008 12:50:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one the first products to break me out in a long time. To be fair it is a great moisturizer as in the fact it hydrates and has an SPF and I like the pump bottle but that's about as far as it goes with me. I used it once and within 12 hours I had two pimples. I stopped it, let my face clear and tried it again - another zit. At 33 that is not what I need on my face! I am not positive why it broke me out, I just know that this one is not for me. Won't repurchase this one.