Clinique Water Therapy Firming Body Smoother

4.5

on 10/19/2009 12:48:00 AM

I just used up my bottle of this and it was so sad, because this really is my holy grail body moisturizer, and I'm on way too strict of a budget now to go out and buy more. Waaah! I love how it's unscented, so it doesn't clash with fragrances, and it just sinks right into my skin leaving it soft and smooth--I detest greasy lotions that seem to never sink in. We have DRY winters here in Colorado, so lotion is essential, and this really stands up to the weather. An excellent product.

on 9/7/2009 1:48:00 AM

ok lotion. smooths my skin out. not sure if it is still in production, but it is decent. has that clinique/mediciney smell though.

on 1/11/2007 12:23:00 PM

I read a recommendation on this lotion a year ago and kept forgetting the name everytime i walk into the store. The best firming and smoothing lotion i've EVER tried!! I am soooo happy to have finally bought it! It made Dramatic changes to my skin since the first few times. If you have the following problems; eneven dry skin with stretchmarks and those irritating rough, tiny spots that need constant scrubbing (ppl who have this will know what i'm talking about lol) this lotion will smooth out the skin with minimal effort, u Must give it a try. And it leaves a lovely silky finish too. For thigh/buttocks/waist areas after a shower/bath Especially.

on 11/20/2006 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I agree with Paula Begoun about that this is a state of art bodylotion! It gives moisture and it firms. Absorbs fast and isnīt greasy. A winner!

on 10/16/2006 7:16:00 PM

Hydrates and firms, without that greasy feeling. Makes skin look better after some time of use, and velvety smooth to the touch. My skin gets complimented all the time. The safest bodylotion to use after showering, when you are certain that someone will be touching you - it sinks right in where it should and does its job. Never clashes with fragrances, because it's fragrance free. My HG body lotion, though not the most economic. Recommended!

on 9/13/2005 10:04:00 PM

At last I have found a great moisturiser for my neck and bust area that is suitable for summer. I live in Australia and we can have very hot, humid weather at Christmas and New Year. This was perfect to wear out as it kept my skin dry and smooth when my moisturiser would normally be running off me. It comes in a great pump bottle, does not have a fragrance and sinks into your skin shortly after applied leaving it feeling fantastic. It has also improved the appearance of my skin over time and has made me very happy. I will re-purchase this one for sure and definately recommend.

on 8/15/2005 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

great body lotion that is hydrating and firming. easily absorbs and is great for the summer.

on 6/4/2005 6:16:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this at Strawberrynet with almost 60% discount. The scent is the same as the Turnaround cream and at first I thought it was too 'fabric', but now I find it pleasant and neutral. It absolutely improves your skin and tightens you up. For this price I'll purchase again!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm always looking for lotion that isn't too greasy, so I really liked this one. It made my skin feel smoother, but I don't think it's worth the price tag.

on 3/23/2005 11:31:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I don't really know - this isn't exactly worth the price. It's not a poor moisturizer, just not an especially great one! It left my skin OK-moisturized, but it isn't worth Clinique's price. I wish it were a little thicker, in general.