Nivea Tinted Moisturizer

3.0

Aqua, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Talc, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Methylpropanediol, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Stearyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Carbomer, Alumina, Simethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Oleic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHT, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Parfum, CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love and hate this product. I have such sensitive skin it's unbelievable, and to top that the skin on my nose rejects EVERY foundation ever made (or at least that's what it feels like with the amount I've tried!) This product is the only thing that stays on my nose. It's the perfect texture and gives the right amount of moisture to my dry skin. I actually use it as a primer on my whole face just because it's perfectly moisturising and then it's the only thing I put on my nose.
The ONLY issue I have with this is that it only comes in one colour so I can't use it on it's own (except on my nose). It's a very orange colour on my light skin. I've tried their BB cream in a lighter colour but the formula is different so it doesn't stay on my skin in the same way.

But LOVE this - other than the colour!

on 6/16/2013 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have this in 'Natural Tone' and have been using it on and off for over a year. At first I didn't like it, when using it on it's own it would appear too pink and dark for my Asian skin tone. (I am a NC37-40 and NC42 in Summer) However, I have been trying it with different powders and concealers and now I love it! I mix this with my moisturizer almost half/half and it matches my skin almost perfectly. I don't like to wear foundation so this is perfect for me. This TM comes in second after my Sonia Kashuk one.

The coverage is light and I find that I do have to put concealer over my acne scars and powder for a flawless finish- but for an everyday natural look or quick run to the store this is perfect.

on 6/5/2013 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is the first tinted moisturizer I brought. I have an oily t-zone and mild acne so I didn't expect to use this as an every day product because the coverage is sheer but I wanted to try it for the summer.

I have the natural shade and despite not being pale this is still too dark for me, it sort of looks fine on my face but when I turn sideways it looks a bit orange compared to my neck. Although this wouldn't be a problem since I intended to get a tan in the summer anyway.

However this feels extremely oily/greasy when first applied, it's fine when it sets and leaves my skin quite soft but it does make my skin oily. So if you have oily skin like me I wouldn't recommend this. It does feel moisturizing so maybe it would be better for other skin types.

Plus it has the classic Nivea smell which I personally love. :)

on 4/11/2013 2:11:00 PM

I got this product free from boots as a buy one get 1 free on nivea products. as it was originally so cheap my expectations werent too high, but i gave it a shot. I am SO glad I did as this has replaced all my expensive foundations. this gives a beautiful, natural, slightly glowy finish to the skin that lasts all day. It has surprisingly good coverage for a tinted moisturiser when buffed in using a flat top brush (manages to conceal most of my acne pigmentation) but can be sheered out if you apply it with fingers. i wear this over a thin layer of moiisturiser and also put powder through my tzone and i dont need to blot at all which is good as i tend to get oily on my nose when i use other foundations. i suppose the only downside is the limited colour range for paler girls. the 'natural' colour works perfectly on my nc35 skintone, but i expect it might look slightly orangy on very pale skin.

highly reccomemded overall, its super cheap but id have been willing to pay more for a product as good as this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have surface oil but dry skin and this product although it says it is a moisturiser doesn't moisturise my skin.
I usually use placenta cream and snail cream under this to hydrate my skin prior to applying this.
I love that it matches my skin tone perfectly and I am one of those cursed with a paler face than my body. So I apply this to my face only and it makes my face look the same colour as my body.
Applies matt but after a couple of hours, I look dewy to the point of oily but it makes me look healthy. I don't set it with powder, I just apply blush over it once its dry.
I like the dewy look but not to the point i get oily.
I have had this product for a couple of months now and I still like it. It only takes a small amount for good coverage. On my acne spots, I cover with foundation.
Its hard to blend on dy skin and will result in streaks, so I just wet my finger and blend the streak away. Works well.
I think a lot of people use too much product on dry skin that's why it looks orange and streaky.

on 9/2/2012 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is what I use as my foundation these days as I can never seem to find a foundation that doesn't make me feel cakey or like I've painted myself with beige paint. It breathes and the scent is so light that I barely know I've put it on. For sensitive skin I love it.

on 7/20/2012 1:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have searched for this a long time and sent an email to Nivea Customer Service. This is sadly no longer in production. It was perfect:

-Natural color
-Healthy looking skin
-No powdery feeling
-Blended smoothly into skin
-Moisturizing

Well, I have to search for a similar creme but I doubt I will find it. Maybe something from the Clinic range.

omg i can't believe i haven't made a review of this so far...so this is the first tinted moisturizer i tried so my review may be not so acurate since i don't know how a very good tinted moisturizer should perform...but i'll update the review when i'll try other TM's...so :
PROS:
- the coverage is ok for a tinted moisturizer i would say sheer buildable to medium manages to cover my redness and acne scars very well
-looks natural on skin,i read other reviews here saying it's cakey i deffinetelly believe it's not cakey because it sinks into the skin,without feeling heavy at all , it looks all natural,i bought my nivea tm from germany so maybe it's a difference from wich country you buy it?idk
-i agree with other reviewers that the shades are too dark,i bought the lightes shade ,it's still 1 tone too dark for my fair skin tone,but i didn't noticed any orange undertones,i noticed only beige undertones
-i like that it containes vitamins and hydramins
-idk about it's lasting performance because i always worn this as a base under some foundation but it claims it lasts 24 hours so i don't know
-i like the price is mega cheap
-for a natural finish i recommand this to be aplied with a foundation brush i used my shiseido perfect foundation brush ,so i think the finish and the coverage of this TM alll depends on the way you're aplying it
-i deffinetelly didn't broke me out i even noticed my skin starts to clear from dark sports since im using this
-smells good like all nivea cremes,not too overpowerfull
-and a litlle goes a long way,i have my nivea TM for 5 months,i am using it everyday and i still didn't finished it yet

CONS:
-limited shade range,i saw only 2 shades available
-it has spf only 8

So i will deffinetelly repurchase this

on 6/11/2012 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love Nivea products but this stuff SUCKS. I got the "fair to light" color since I have fair skin, but it was WAY too dark and ORANGE!!! not only that, but it's very hard to blend in and made my face feel oily. definitely not light on the skin like a tinted moisturizer should be. I ended up giving it away.

on 6/9/2012 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. I bought this product about a year ago and it is still fresh. I got it in a little kit with three things in them. I was really surprised at what great quality it was and how well it hid my blemishes. It does not make my face itchy or makes it get rashes- like some products do. I would definitely recommend this product. I do find that the natural is a tiny it dark but I find that is looks really great and natural in the summer. Perhaps maybe not so much in the winter. I really love this product