December 19, 2014 | 1538 users online

Treatments (Face) - Jason Natural Cosmetics - hyper-C serum

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by eqing

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Yes, after a few weeks it brightened my face up, but it gave me so many cystic zits, I barely registered it. Its too thick, like others have said. I doesn't spread at all. You basically coat your face with way too much serum into a pastey mask. When you break out, you won't have to wonder why.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by PCarrie84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im not a fan of Vitamin C products, I believe you would get better results by a good C diet, or vitamins orally rather than Topically. But this is just too Greasy, you would have to mix this with lotion to not get a sticky feeling. Texture is like Honey

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2008 2:47:00 PM More reviews by urbanmonk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've switched from Cellex-C to this serum. It seems to make a subtle difference, but I will need to use it a bit longer to determine whether it will be a keeper or not.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2007 9:16:00 AM More reviews by nicoa

I had a very difficult time getting used to this product, and in the end, I decided to just mix it with Dr. Hauschka's cc to get rid of it. I purchased this stuff after experimenting with at-home recipes for vitamin c serums, as this is intended to supply skin with a more stable form of vitamin c. Instructions are to dispense a few pumps and apply to skin once or twice a week. The consistency of the serum is very thick and sticky, and it has a orange juice scent (which I loved). However, the serum has very little slip and seemed to sit on top of my face after application. Actually, I could only ever apply this at night because it left my face so shiny and sticky--even after moisturizing. It also clogged my pores and, over time irritated my sensitive skin. Though I like some of the other Jason products, I will not buy this one again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2007 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Scottish72

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have purchased and used this product a few times. Each time it gave me no extra ordinary results. It's quite greasy and although I don't have break-outs very often this product seemed to always clog my pores resulting in a minor break-out. I didn't experience any moisturizing results as I read from the reviews below and no difference in the tone, feel, etc of my facial/neck area. Jason has some good products in their skincare line that I have used and will continue to purchase and use. Sorry to say this is not one of those products that I will purchase or use again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2007 9:48:00 AM More reviews by djsdj

I'm acne-prone and had a lot of acne scars that's been there for years. I started using this a month ago and saw a huge improvement! My acne scars are now barely there and still fading! My skin also looks clearer and smoother. I use this every night and I wake up in the morning with glowing skin. It does make you look greasy when applied and my hair likes to stick to my face when i have this on, but it doesnt clog my pores or break me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2007 4:48:00 PM More reviews by heartforall260

I like this stuff. One of my mom's friends (who is in her 50's and has no wrickles) uses this serum. I don't really like just using it by itself, but I found that if I put several drops in my Jason Vegi toner it leaves my skin so soft that I don't even have to use a moisturiser. I have acne prone, combo skin and this didn't make me break out any more then usual. It has a pleasant orange/citrus smell. It's a small bottle with an eye-dropper, so you can use presice amounts. This stuff has lasted me forever so it was worth the buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2007 11:22:00 AM More reviews by col6848

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I started using this a few weeks ago. I put one pump (just the right amount) on my face at night. It does feel and smell like you're rubbing oj concentrate on your face initially but it's not unpleasant and it absorbs fairly quickly. I am fairly acne prone (started using this with the hopes it would help fade acne scarring) and haven't experienced any negative reactions (ie breakouts) so far. I used this for about a week, then switched to something else, then switched back to this and saw an immediate difference. Using this, my skin definitely looks brighter in the morning! This is the first vitamin c product I've used so I'd liked to experiment with others but I have a feeling I'll be repurchasing this in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2007 4:41:00 AM More reviews by sugarplum71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hi - I'm very pleased with the serum. It's only meant to be used 1-2 times a week and I'm using it more as a preventative... but I do think that my skin looks better. My pigmentation seems lighter and I definitely wake up with nice well hydrated skin. Definitely worth trying.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2006 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Lisbonbon

This product dramatically improved my skin in just two days. The shadowy, dull look I was concerned about actually disappeared. I was surprised by the 'thick' consistency of this product as a serum and to help it absorb more smoothly I actually mixed a pea size amount with a pump of glycolic lotion in the a.m. I have been testing out samples of higher end skin products, but this is one I will be sticking with because it makes me look as though I've had an entire week's worth of an early bedtime/morning lie-in.