December 21, 2014 | 1772 users online

Blush - Make Up For Ever - Blush Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by tsh82

my first choice to buy was actually cremblend by mac but since it was limited edition, i was too late, so i went for my 2nd option which was this. i asked the girl which color would be the best for me and i asked pink but not tooooooo pinkish that it looks fake. so she gave me #5 which is warm pink i think. from the bottle it looks really light and ive got a somewhat tanned skin so i thought it wont work, but when i put it on it looks beautiful n natural :)
so more on the good side is that the since i put a studio fix powder foundation over it, the color that was too pink is neutralized more. so if the pink looks too fake, i can just put more power :P and so far no breakouts, acnes or any whiteheads which im very happy about.
although the thing that just cant get me fall in love completely is the packaging.... you only need a pinch and your cheeks will have a glowy flush but the pump gives out MORE than you need, so i need to be very careful when pumping it out. for something that you dont need to take out from the bottle, the price is actually VERY worth it, its just the pump...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2005 4:21:00 AM More reviews by colombiana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I forgot that I had not reviewed this MUF blush creeam. A great friend of mine who is a mu artist works for MUF and used this along with other MUF cosmetics on me for my wedding last year. It's a beautiful pink cream blush with a highlighter (pink pearlish) attached ina cute and very useful little swivel case. The textures are great, very ligth and easy to build upon. She was kind enough to give me all the products she used including this and I will def repurchase although it is still going really strong and will last for quite a while. I am in love with cream blushes now and this is def one of my faves.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2004 3:47:00 AM More reviews by tabithaw

I bought this in cream blush #2 & #3. These two are more of a highlighter than a blush.

#2 is mainly pink pearl shimmer. very similar to benefit's highbeam but in a cream form. # 3 is similiar to benefits moonbeam - a slightly beige shimmer.

I love the packaging! It comes in a clear case that allows you to see the colour and best of all you can stack them on top of the other cream blushes because the case slides to the side rather than a flip top.

They give a very sheer soft shimmery effect that itsnt over the top. I absolutely love it. Will repurchase. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2004 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Tuscana

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got Number 5 (Raspberry). Beautiful color ... darker raspberry, not a hot pink. Nice consistency. I'm a brunette MMM with beige golden skin; this gives me a natural-looking flush with the veriest hint of brightness. It's kind of neat how the disk of cream swings out of the case but that's not necessarily handy; a flip-up top would still be easier to manage.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2003 1:57:00 PM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I have this in #6 which is a true rose colour (not brown or peachy, bleh). It blends very easily and a little goes the mile. Rose is a very beautiful, natural colour which I'm sure would look good on almost anyone. Took off one lip because I don't like blushes to rub off (gotta stay gorgeous during those tete-a-tete sessions).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2003 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Fiend

Nice, smooth colours - gives a perfect natural flush to the cheeks. I use my 8N brush (cheek/foundation MUFE brush) to apply this, and it works great :)
I bought this in #4, which gives a nice neutral shimmery flush.