Ponds Deep Cleanser and Makeup Remover With Cucumber Extract

Water; Mineral Oil; Isopropyl Palmitate; Glycerin; Cetyl Alcohol; Ceteth-20; Triethanolamine; Cetearyl Alcohol; Glyceryl Stearate; Carbomer; Fragrance; Methylparaben; Magnesium Aluminum Silicate; PEG-4 Laurate; Diazolidinyl Urea; Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate; Butylene Glycol; Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I feel this really irritates my eyes for a short amount of time which is surprising to me because Pond's cleansing creams are my HG go to items since I was twelve. Aside from the slight irritation to the sensitive skin of my eyes I have nothing bad to say about this product because it melts and removes makeup LIKE A DREAM.
But I still prefer the original Ponds Cold Cream to remove my makeup because that one doesn't burn my skin AT ALL. So I won't repurchase this one for sure. 2/5

on 7/11/2015 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I have very oily skin and Ponds' Cold Cream is too thick and greasy, but this is just right. It takes a little work to get it to remove my waterproof mascara but other than that, it's perfect. It removes my ColorStay foundation and sunscreen quickly and thoroughly. I do follow up with cleansing with Neutrogena Foaming Cleanser and Makeup Remover and a couple of times a week I use my Olay cleansing brush. By the time I've rinsed, my skin is thoroughly clean and fresh. I love the cucumber smell and the fact that it isn't greasy.

on 6/10/2015 1:53:00 AM

I truly love it! I've tried from drugstores to high end face washes like philosophy,dermadoctor, aveeno,etcs. But honestly nothing worked well as ponds. This is the only type I've tried from ponds and I'm never gonna change. It didn't break me out whatsoever nor dry my skin. The wash left my face clean and hydrated. Also I don't wear makeup at all besides mascara so I only use it to cleanse my face. But it does get rid of the mascara so it passed the makeup test imo. It worked great on my combination skin left my dry spots better than ever! The smell of cucumber isn't that strong in my opinion, but it does have that fresh smell to it. It's a bit strong in my opinion at first, but you get use to it. I can't say much about the original and this one being different like I said I haven't tried the others. I think the key to it is the method you're using. Like if you're washing it with water or wiping it off. The way I use it is..

First take a quarter size and dab it around my face. Then I massage it until it becomes oily/slick and you'll know when it does! (There are three stages 1.the original texture 2.starts to stiffen 3.becomes oily)
After that I take a baby wash cloths (which you can get four towels for like five dollars) wet that and wring it out so its only damp! Then start to wipe my face with it about three times (making sure to wash it and wring it again) in between the three wipes. Then follow up to rinse my face to definitely make sure I have a clean face! And boom I'm done it sounds like a long process, but it's really quick takes under five mins top! Once you get use to it and all. P.s I use witch hazel as a toner which helps even more!

I would definitely continue this product! I don't think I'll ever look for another cleaner because this is so darn cheap and good!

on 4/28/2015 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Every time, I've tried to run away from this product, it finds me somewhere strolling through the beauty isle. It tells me that no other product will be as cheap and will remove makeup as well. The product never lies. In recent months though, I've turned to coconut oil to remove make-up but something didn't sit well with me. I can't put my hands on it. In any case, I keep a tub of this stuff on deck. Fortunately, I rarely ever have to rebuy often because my everyday make-up wear is minimal and I only need a little for it to work. To apply, I use a soft cloth with warm water and wipe. The fact that I'm sloughing the skin makes me feel good about my skincare routine and about getting all the product off. But oh yeah. The mineral oil. You'll either be on the side that its the devil or be forever flamed for using it. If you don't mind the flame-come on over to the dark side.

on 11/9/2014 7:08:00 AM

I've bought maybe 100 of these containers! I use it as a makeup remover only and then cleanse my face with something else. It doesn't work very well if you don't use a face cloth to wipe off all the gunk FYI.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My go-to makeup remover. The only product that completely removes my eye makeup, including waterproof makeup and mascara. One cotton ball for each eye usually removes 95% of my eye makeup, but I usually use a 2nd one and some q-tips just to get it all off. This does sting my eyes a little bit if I get in my eyeball (but what product wouldn't sting my eyeballs?). I try to keep my eyes tightly shut when I use the cream, and I go in my lash line gently with a q-tip, to ensure that I'm removing all of the liner and mascara caked up in my lash line. Sometimes I clean up around my eyes with an oil-free makeup remover, just to get off the oily film this cream leaves behind, but this is not a completely necessary step, especially if you have dry skin around your eyes. This is a great product, so utilitarian and lasts forever. I prefer the cucumber scent to the standard Ponds cold cream scent, so I always choose this version, but they both work the same.

on 4/24/2014 7:13:00 PM

$9.99 for 10.1 oz

I have been using this for about 4 yrs now. I scoop out generous amounts and plop onto my forehead, cheeks and chin then massage around my face to remove foundation, blush, powder and anything else I have on using cosmetic rounds - I go through both sides of 2 rounds in this process. I am careful to kind of drop the plops onto my face while trying not to let my fingers come in contact with my skin (so there's a layer of cleanser in between my fingers and my skin), otherwise the makeup will end up back in the jar. Ew. It happens on occasion. Not pretty, but not a big deal as long as you scoop that little bit of nasty and use it at that moment.
It's a nice, cool scent and much lighter in texture than cold cream, of which I used to use Pond's prior to converting to this much preferred product.

I start by taking off my eyeliner and mascara with Lancome Bi-facil then follow by using Pond's for everything else. I then wash my face with a facial cleanser and take off any residue left around my lashes with one last sweep of Bi-facil. I have found Pond's to do this better than any other cream cleanser I've tried. I stock up on the rare occasion I see this BOGO. Steal at that price.

on 4/21/2014 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

So far I really like this cleanser! I love that this can be rinsed off with water (no extra steps required!) and it feels really cool on the skin. I like the light fresh scent (compared to the Pond's cold cream - which is a heavy perfume-y rose scent!) It's made in the USA but hard to find in stores. They need to stock this alongside the regular cold cream! My skin is really dry during the winter, so this is the cleanser I reach for all season. It's hydrating and you can still rinse it with water. No breakouts just pretty skin:)

on 3/15/2014 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

For reference: combo/oily skin

This is my HG makeup remover. To remove my eye makeup, I use my Sonia Kashuk oil makeup remover. Then I'll spread this all over my face and start working the product in my skin with my fingers in circular motion. Then, I use a damp washcloth/paper towels to wipe off the product. I'll use a little bit of the cold cream over my eyes to remove leftover eye makeup. Final step is to cleanse my face with an actual cleanser. I use pond's luminous cream cleanser to wash off left over product from my face.

I'm not a fan of makeup remover wipes. Ive been using this product for over 2 years already.

This doesn't make me breakout and it doesn't dry out my skin.

Definitely would repurchase!! :)

on 3/15/2014 10:01:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Ponds used to be my jam. I used it to remove makeup for years and then suddenly started experiencing intense breakouts. So I quit. That's not to say it caused my breakouts but I wasn't sure if it was contributing to it. Flash forward a year or so and I decide to pick some up. My skin is winter dry and I figure "why not?" Something changed. Not only does this not take off my makeup but actually irritated my skin. It left me with weird dry spots on my eyelids. So, long story short, farewell ponds. It was cool times until it wasn't.