September 21, 2014 | 1285 users online

Cleansers - Ponds - Deep Cleanser and Makeup Remover With Cucumber Extract

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by bklyncowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

$9.99 for 10.1 oz

I have been using this for about 4 yrs now. I scoop out generous amounts and plop onto my forehead, cheeks and chin then massage around my face to remove foundation, blush, powder and anything else I have on using cosmetic rounds - I go through both sides of 2 rounds in this process. I am careful to kind of drop the plops onto my face while trying not to let my fingers come in contact with my skin (so there's a layer of cleanser in between my fingers and my skin), otherwise the makeup will end up back in the jar. Ew. It happens on occasion. Not pretty, but not a big deal as long as you scoop that little bit of nasty and use it at that moment.
It's a nice, cool scent and much lighter in texture than cold cream, of which I used to use Pond's prior to converting to this much preferred product.

I start by taking off my eyeliner and mascara with Lancome Bi-facil then follow by using Pond's for everything else. I then wash my face with a facial cleanser and take off any residue left around my lashes with one last sweep of Bi-facil. I have found Pond's to do this better than any other cream cleanser I've tried. I stock up on the rare occasion I see this BOGO. Steal at that price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So far I really like this cleanser! I love that this can be rinsed off with water (no extra steps required!) and it feels really cool on the skin. I like the light fresh scent (compared to the Pond's cold cream - which is a heavy perfume-y rose scent!) It's made in the USA but hard to find in stores. They need to stock this alongside the regular cold cream!

I stopped using this product because it is tested on animals:( I now use the Queen Helene brand cleansing creams because they are cruelty free, made in the USA, and are a super value ($5.49 for 15 oz at Sally Beauty!) I love the almond scented one, but they have cucumber and jasmine fragrance cleansing creams as well:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference: combo/oily skin

This is my HG makeup remover. To remove my eye makeup, I use my Sonia Kashuk oil makeup remover. Then I'll spread this all over my face and start working the product in my skin with my fingers in circular motion. Then, I use a damp washcloth/paper towels to wipe off the product. I'll use a little bit of the cold cream over my eyes to remove leftover eye makeup. Final step is to cleanse my face with an actual cleanser. I use pond's luminous cream cleanser to wash off left over product from my face.

I'm not a fan of makeup remover wipes. Ive been using this product for over 2 years already.

This doesn't make me breakout and it doesn't dry out my skin.

Definitely would repurchase!! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by ohdrdoctor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Ponds used to be my jam. I used it to remove makeup for years and then suddenly started experiencing intense breakouts. So I quit. That's not to say it caused my breakouts but I wasn't sure if it was contributing to it. Flash forward a year or so and I decide to pick some up. My skin is winter dry and I figure "why not?" Something changed. Not only does this not take off my makeup but actually irritated my skin. It left me with weird dry spots on my eyelids. So, long story short, farewell ponds. It was cool times until it wasn't.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by stapletonc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Complete win. I don't want to use anything else. Smells good but not too strong, and DOES NOT dry me out. The formula feels like almost a lotion and I wash it off and I don't have to run for moisturizer. Most cleaners aren't worth using to me because they make me scaly for a week if I use it once a day for 2-3 days. This I use every night, sometimes mornings too, and it's never a problem. And my skin only is getting clearer and clearer :)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by organicmoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Tried all variations of Ponds cold cream and honestly it's just alright. I prefer Jergens All Purpose Face Cream. You get more product, the price is cheaper, the jar mouth is wider, and it still removes your makeup. I don't like paying $6-$7 for this when I can pay $3-$4 for a 15oz jar of the Jergens. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by ultraVIOLETnikki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this stuff. Although I prefer to use cleansing oils to remove my makeup, I have used this in a pinch because it's so easy to find and so affordable. The formula is much thinner than the classic Cold Cream, but while the cold cream gives me clogs and blackheads, this does not. I apply to a dry face, rub in, and remove with a clean, wet washcloth. I follow with my usual cleanser (the same routine I use when I use a cleansing oil, a double cleanse method) My face feels clean and all my makeup and grime is gone. The huge tub also lasts forever! I do prefer to use cleansing oils to remove my makeup, but if I can't get it for whatever reason, this is always my next choice. Nice light and refreshing scent also. There's a reason Ponds is a classic! If you have problems using the cold cream, try this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by SnowQueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beware if you have sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin and It burned a little when I applied it to my face. .It removed face makeup okay but not eye makeup. It just left a smeary mess around my eyes. Rinses off but leaves some sort of a residue behind. I won't repurchase. I ordered it from Ulta and some of it it leaked all over the box in transit. That's ok because I didn't care for this product so it's getting tossed anyway. Too bad I bought the biggest size jar.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Rsanzio

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My mom used Ponds and now I do. There is a reason. It works. Especially now that I'm past the break out years. Smells great, feels delicious and the price is certainly right.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

Works great! No oily residue, no breakouts...just a clean face :-) Smells yummy too!