July 31, 2014 | 2029 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clinique - Turnaround Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I really saw no results from this cream. I used a jar of it, and saw no difference. Didn't care for it as a moisturizer (which I understand it's really not, it's more of a treatment. Was quite pricey. Would not purchase it again. You can get products with salicylic acid in them for much cheaper, and I have had better results with cheaper products. Another Clinique product that didn't work out for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by 660eugenia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A name of a product accents that it is able to improve a present condition of my face. Well, it did not for $90 a jar it is comparable with any supermarket product. For my dry areas it was too light, for normal areas it was too sticky, it did not worth that kind of money at all

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 11:50:00 AM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really liked this product. It keeps my face smooth and silky. It's one of the few moisturizers I can use in the morning under my makeup that doesn't feel sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2008 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Cantatrice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After experiencing a difficult breakout few years ago, I stopped using Clinique products. I received this one as a gift from a friend, and surprise, surprise. This does a really good job of keeping my face moisturized and expfoliated. My skin feels soft and glowing - as others noted here. The only thing I don't like about this product is the packaging. I wish I could use this product without having the dip my fingers in it each time.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2008 9:03:00 PM More reviews by darcy123

I originally got this product as a GWP several years ago and did use it for a while. Then I stopped because the price seemed steep but I went back to this last summer. I use this as a nighttime moisturizer. It leaves my skin soft and smooth and not greasy. More importantly, it hasn't caused my sensitive skin to break out. This product contains ingredients to exfoliate, although according to Paula B's website, not enough to be effective. I do find, however, my skin does look better when I've used this product. Although I hate the jar packaging of the cream, the serum in the pump runs out too quickly. I was going to try Even Better Skin Tone Corrector when I run out of Turnaround Cream, but negative reviews on this site make me think I'll stick with the old tried and true. Actual rating 3.5 lippies.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2007 3:33:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

OK, I'm a Clinique SA, hence the yes, I would buy it again, because I will get it for free. I love, love, love, this stuff. Some ppl don't. However, I DO see a difference in the appearance and the feel of my skin when I use it. My face is soft and silky, my MU glides on much better, and I look "fresher". I tried the concentrate first, but ran out of it no time. So this time I ordered the jars of it, hoping it's going to last a little longer. There is a small amount of sacylic acid in this to help exfoliate dead skin cells. I don't care how it makes my face look so nice, it just does. I recommend it, especially if your are slightly oily, because the sacylic acid helps to dry up oil and help the blackheads.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2006 12:57:00 AM More reviews by GraceQ

*EDIT* I'll admit that I don't really know the difference between this product and their "intense" version of it, but I originally thought it was supposed to be the moisturizer. Though it doesn't impart too much moisture (I have dry skin, so I usually follow with a richer moisturizer), it does give me smooth skin when I use it at night. I would swap for it again, for sure, but I think I'd rather buy a different product to try out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2006 7:27:00 AM More reviews by amberty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this cream at night to fix my skin alittlebit. it makes my skin littlebit dry so i dont use it every night. maybe twice a week. i use it over night cream. In the mornig skin feels so fresh!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2005 11:12:00 PM More reviews by JaneLee1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this product at night before going to bed, and wake up with my skin red & itchy. To its credit, it's quite strong -- I'm now using it on my feet to rejuvenate the scaly skin there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2005 2:34:00 AM More reviews by glowfishglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have normal to slightly combo skin and this thing made my skin feel so soft in the morning! I would totally buy again if I ran out.