October 22, 2014 | 1501 users online

Skincare - Face - Decleor - Fresh Hydrating Mist

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2008 7:37:00 AM More reviews by t2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Some times when you put on a moisturiser and sunscrren or foundation and suddanly you feel like you need a bit of moisturizer, well this is the product , you spray it over your face and you feel moisturized again.
Another use when you feel tried, just spray it on your face and you will wake up again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2008 7:12:00 AM More reviews by ketidule

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Itīs OK. In comparison to Avene thermal water it has a zero effect. Itīs just refreshing and that is it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2008 1:12:00 AM More reviews by clickryu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have oily/combination skin prone to breakouts.
I use it after cleansing, morning and night, before any other moisturizers or treatments. The mist is very fine which I like because i don't end up feeling like my face is heavy with lotions and creams. I haven't had any breakouts with this product, even though it has oils- perhaphs bc they're essential oils? I also use this to set my face makeup or when I feel my foundation/powder isn't "soaking" into my skin properly.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2007 4:07:00 PM More reviews by tydrukbussis

Where I live, there's a system of buy 5 things Decleor, get 1 free. So I chose this as the "free". I've never really undersood the point of facial mists. I still don't but I'm hoping to start liking this more in the summer.

Right now I'm just using this to freshen up in between studying. I quite like it, but not sure I'd repurchase. I'll probably get it as the "free" again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2006 4:13:00 PM More reviews by detailed

I love this mist so much! I use it every day, and it sets my Bare Escentuals foundation beautifully. It is a very light aerosol mist & smells fresh, not overpowering at all. It's a bit pricey, but one can lasts me roughly 5-6 months, & that's with daily use. Will definitely re-purchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2006 7:30:00 PM More reviews by gimmeshu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's an OK facial mist. Nothing special. It's very expensive and I think Origins makes a better facial spritz for the money

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2005 2:49:00 PM More reviews by juli086

it is a very refreshing mist for the skin and does not dry skin out. it smells very nice with lots of essential oils and plant extracts. it is ideal as a spray toner or just to cool skin down. the scent is subtle not over powering.
it is quite expensive but good quality.

it did not sting my face at all so good for all skin types.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2005 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Nikopie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! I'm using this as my moisturizer with YY oil ontop. It has a strong herbal smell that fades quickly. Although I like the smell of Caudalie's Grape Water spray more, I find that this mist keeps my skin from becoming dry due to the Ylang-Ylang oil. This also doesn't bother my sensitive skin like Twinlab's NaPca spray.
Ingredients: water, propylene glycol, kiwi fruit water, aloe leaf juice, orange fruit water, Sodium PCA, oak root extract, bitter orange oil, lavender oil, melilotus officinalis extract, oleth-20, tetrasodium EDTA, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, propylparaben

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2003 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Parisgirl

A rosy, herby toner/mister spray with aloe and witch hazel and other delicious stuff in an atomizer. It irritates my eyes, but provides a heavenly moment of transporting hydration. I keep it at my desk! REALLY pricey, however!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2003 3:53:00 AM More reviews by Mariolina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a REFRESHING and INVIGORATING spray! It has a very good natural scent of botanical extracts; it's a very subtle scent though and it will not give you a headache. This will give you a refreshing and moisturizing splash to your skin! Very very pleasant and, if I might add, quite affordable, considering it's Decleor: about $15.00 for a 150ml spray bottle. I think it's not too expensive and the quality is there. I have tried several skincare products by Decleor and never had any problems with them. I especially LOVE the Neroli essence! Divine!!
Give this spray a try and I think you too will get hooked on this!!