October 25, 2014 | 1847 users online

Blush - Clarins - Powder Blush 20 heather pink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2007 10:52:00 AM More reviews by LoriLond

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is for the powder blush "NUDE PINK." This is beautiful. It goes on so smoothly and looks so natural. This is my first clarins purchase. The case is red with a mirror inside, and it has a red, soft velvet case with a magnetic closure. This is pricey, but for the look this gives it's worth every penny. The color is nude pink, but actually there is a lot more pigment in this than any other blush I've tried (clinique, EL, Shiseido, etc...). This matches my undertones exactly! LOVE IT.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2006 7:36:00 AM More reviews by LadyBug_here

My skin: on my notepad.

I am an au-natural girl in the sense that I don't like glitter, heavy fragerance and strong colours in my makeup. I bought this powder blush in " Rose petal " and it looks like a warm apricot shade on my olive skin. The texture is supersilky and it has very little fragerance (which is good for someone with sensitive skin like me).
I'm very impressed by how natural it looks ( you can build it up for evening too) and how smoothly it goes on and how smooth it makes my skin look. It lasts a long time too.
I'll definately be looking into Clarins makeup counter for more of their products as I'm highly impressed. I've before tired Nars, Mac, Helena rubenstein, Laura mercier and clinique. The only blush to come up to the same level as Clarins is Chanel which is as good!
I give it 4 lippie cause it's as close to perfect as you can get and I'm taking one lippie off because it's so pricey.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2003 5:16:00 PM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like Clarins powder products because they are also very good for the dry skin. With some other powdery blushers I can actually feel how the products sucks all the moisture out of my skin. But Clarins blusher feels just confortable. It is supposed to be a blusher that gives a sheer color but compared to Cliniques blushers there is a bit more pigment but still not too much. Actually I think this is very easy to use. The shade 20 gives a rosy color. EDIT: I am taking a one lipstick of because it has pretty poor lasting power.