July 28, 2014 | 956 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - L'Oreal - Dermo Expertise - UV Perfect - Daily Tinted Moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Lucifiel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got the version that's matte that's SPF30 and rated at PA+++ which is somewhat okay. It's white, creamy and it goes on quite well well. The scent is chemical-ish and sort of rich and not too bad. The coverage is decent and it's a bit sticky so you gotta rub it in as it does leave some whitecast. I also use this for my body, btw. However, since my face is really pale, it made me look very unhealthy and lots of people kept staring at my face when I wore this!

Also, warning: if you've very oily skin like I do, it might pay to blot your face a lot since this sunscreen does make my face somewhat oily. You may also have to slap on some powders for oil control and for some added face colour if you're very pale.

About the packaging: it's quite good and I like it because that way, the product will sit on the bottom and also, the air will suck out much of the product. I don't really like the gold and black letterings which keep coming off! I've no idea what they're made of and wouldn't want to mix them with my sunscreen. Now, I'm not that concerned about cancer scares but I wouldn't want to irritate my skin.

I'll probably keep buying this until I find a good physical sunscreen. And also, someone, possibly chiaberry from Cozycot forum said that the Kiehl's sunscreen was almost or even 100% identical to this in terms of their ingredients list so that's worth thinking about.

Update!!! 12th November:

Gods, now I know why I kept breaking out with millia seeds. This was the cause! >_<;; I'm now downgrading this from 4 to 2 because though it was good at providing protection, it really isn't something you should get if you value your complexion.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2010 8:20:00 AM More reviews by blackmumboe

Where I'm from is hot, humid and mostly sunny and so for the price of this product, I think it's rather value for money especially with SPF 50. I got the purple toned one, which is anti-dullness. I wouldn't say it does a fantastic job at correcting my skin tone because afterall, this is merely a tinted moisturizer/sunscreen but I think it does a decent job as a base especially if you're in a rush and have no time for your skincare regime. However, I do find this product on the oilier side and on its own, it looks as though you have a film on your face so I won't recommend this to people with oily or combination skin to wear this by itself. It'll be best if you let it sit for about 5 minutes before you put on makeup as I feel it was better absorbed than putting on your makeup straight away. Overall a decent product for such a high SPF and a low price.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2005 11:05:00 PM More reviews by economista

I bought this in search for an affordable tinted moisturizer. I m not really a fan of Loreal products because I break out but I was kinda desperate when I bought this. PLus POints: High SPF (usual TM's only have like SPF20, this baby is a winner at SPF50!), Evens out skin tone. Dont' expect any heavy coverage because this is sheer. At first, your skin will feel slightly oily but after a while it dries up to a matte finish. Its a perfect makeup base, and I recommend you set it with a light dusting powder. Its moisturizing qualities are perfect! Your skin feels supple after.

Only downside is the smell. It doesnt really smell terrible. It has slight plastic smell that is bearable (in my opinion). Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2005 4:45:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

For something that has SPF50, it was surprisingly light! & it was reasonably priced. It went on well, & provided minimal coverage(since it is a tinted moisturizer, not much coverage is expected anyway). It comes only in 2 shades. Surely wish that it had more shades. Also, I noticed that the texture seems to have thicken after a period of time. It seems to be a problem with Loreal cosmetics. I experienced this with the Loreal Airwear foundation and concealers as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2005 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Loletta_Mich

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I live in super hot and humid (all year round) Singapore and I have pretty oily skin. Of all the other sunscreens which I've used so far, this is by far the best which has me continually using it unlike other SPFs which I've tried on once or twice and then dump.

The consistency is fluid-like, very smooth and spreads on easily. The smell is not overpowering and I'm ok with it too. But the best of em all is that this is the least greasiest sunscreens amongst other brands in the market. Not that it is totally matte, I agree that it does gives some shine after a few hours/ minutes but this fluid doesnt even feel at all heavy on my skin.I dont feel as oil-heavy on my skin with Loreal than with many other brands.

UPDATED: This product sucks!! Just that one particular day it had to go all greasy on my entire face making me look as if I was a greasy frying pan after cooking a sunny side-up. To add to the horrors, that very night I had ultimate break outs on both my usual break out prone areas of my face as well as the non-prone break out spots!! And I'm not even anywhere near that monthly woman's cycle yet where my face naturally breaks out in full bloom!!! Have switched over to SunKiller and crossing my fingers, hoping it'll work. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2005 12:36:00 AM More reviews by percyso

It's cheap and light in texture, gives great sun protection. Its ingredient is similar to what Lancome offers. Value for money.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2003 7:51:00 AM More reviews by misdemeanor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i should have read the label before purchasing this product.It contains'soybean oil' and 'stearic acid' which are not good to my oily skin.With no doubt,it broke me out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2003 5:57:00 AM More reviews by martika

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Luckly, I only got to try a sample. I'm usually a sucker for tinted moisturisers (esp. during the summer) but this is the worse I ever got to try: it did not penetrate easily and left my face oily and sticky. Stay away from this, especially if you have combo/oily skin.