November 22, 2014 | 1931 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Pinch Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Naima1587

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always get a little too excited when I apply this on my cheeks! Upon application, I suddenly and remind myself, "girl use a light hand!" Though this is a sheertone blush, it is still quite pigmented. This color is a coral pink with slight brown tone to it and it is absolutely beautiful for medium and tan skinned girls (for reference I am an NC 42). The first time it caught my eye, it was sold out and when I checked another Mac counter, they were fortunate to have it in stock. Two weeks later and it was definitely worth the wait and hype. When light coverage, it gives this pinched appearance and appears very natural on my skin. It also looks beautiful with more application for a nighttime look because the color is not overpowering. I wear it when I look in the mirror first thing in morning and think, "damn you need color!" This blush compliments any look and I love it for doing that.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Angelseleena

This was my first blush from MAC. I've tried foundations, concealers, bronzers, powders, lipsticks and concealers when I bought this. I wanted something natural and pretty for everyday. I wear an NC37 in studio fix fluid, NC40 in powders and for my everyday foundation which is face and body, I wear C3. I am in LOVE with this colour. It is sheer toned but quite pigmented anyway, so apply it with a light hand. I use this everyday and mixed with F&B it just gives this skin a beautiful flush and a nice glow. Don't be fooled by the colour in the pan, when on the skin it transfers to a beautiful rosy red colour that mimics being naturally flushed. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Maple26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is a regretful purchase for $42 AUS dollars. It doesn't last long it fades away and i can barely see it an hour or so later- maybe because it's sheertone. It's an average everyday colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 5:20:00 AM More reviews by funfunfun123

This is a beautiful blush from Mac! This is my first Mac blush, and it has become my favourite. It is easy to blend and leaves the cheeks with a beautiful rosy, naturally flushed appearance. I use a small stipple brush (ELF) to lightly apply, then blend. I feel like this blush can easily be overapplied if used with a heavy hand because it is quite pigmented, so I use a light hand and layer up until I'm happy with the result. The packaging is sleek and compact, which I love. I feel like this will last me ages since I don't use a lot, but since I got this, I'm dying to try out more shades!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pinch Me was my first MAC blush--at first I didn't like it all that much because it's a rosy/brick red, but I've found that application is key to achieving a more natural look. I'm glad I gave Pinch Me a shot- it is a lovely shade that is pretty similar to a natural flush. It isn't pink or orange in the least, just a neutral, red-ish shade that is an absolute classic.

It's a sheertone, but one of the more pigmented ones. If applied with a heavy hand, it is too clownish looking, so you only need to lightly tap your brush-you'll get just enough pigment-then lightly tap off excess. Blending is key after applying to the apples of your cheeks. I love the look I get with this - very classic and glam. I usually only wear Pinch Me at night or during fall/winter, or when I wear minimal eye makeup (I am NC35). I either accentuate my eyes or cheeks/lips, but not both--it makes for a more balanced look. Pinch Me looks great paired with black eyeliner and/or red lipstick, or minimal eye makeup. For daily wear, or with done-up eyes, I reach for Blushbaby (pink/beige sheertone) and opt for either Pinch Me or Fleur Power (pink/coral satin) at other times, depending on what look I'm going for. Overall, I'm very happy with Pinch Me and would recommend it to others.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by NeverFull

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love it! I was looking for a blush colour that would be a peachy-pink on my complexion (which is NC 25-30) and I've found it. I prefer sheertone blushes because they are easier to blend than the matte ones, but the ones I'd tried previously don't last very long on my oily skin. Since this colour is a nicely pigmented sheertone, it lasts all day AND blends well during application. Perfect! As always, I don't like the way MAC package their blushes- I wish there was a mirror!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by tst0204

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a pretty color. A MAC artist recommended this blush, as I was playing around with colors. What I was originally looking for was a peach tone blush. I am super happy that he did recommend it for me. For a sheertone blush, its pretty pigmented. It doesn't have any simmer, which I am totally fine with. I am not a shimmer kind of girl. I'm not much of a pink kind of girl either, but Pinch Me is perfect on my NC40 skintone. I can imagine it's going to look nice post summer tan, as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by kperfetto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Pinch me is another one of MAC's blushes that looks not that impressive in the pan, but beautiful on. In the pot, it's an ugly terra cotta, but on me, it's a nice warm rose shade, sort of like a warmer, browner Fleur Power. My one gripe is that the Sheertone blushes in general have little staying power, but this one is pretty pigmented, so it's not that much of an issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by DallasCowgirl

My favorite MAC blush! I can wear it everyday or for special occasions. It goes so well with my skin tone no matter what season...it would be SO upset if MAC ever discontinued this...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Holymacarony

This is my holy grail blush. It looks natural, stays all day and goes with all my styles and clothes. When I travel, I only take this blush with me. It dont look exiting in the pan, but when my friends try it on, they love it too.