September 22, 2014 | 962 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Jumbo Eye Pencil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Reviewing here as well as under the other listing for this product. When Urban Decay first came out with their 24/7 shadow pencils, I bought 4 of them. While I love the colours and the wear (they wear better as liners on me than the UD 24/7 liner pencils), these are a real pain to try to blend out....as in, once you applied them, they set instantly and unless you were up for a bit of tugging, it was difficult to smudge these out. Not so with the wonderful pencils from Sephora. These beauties remain blendable for more than enough time to smudge them out or do whatever you want. They are great as liners or as shadows. I have Kaki, which is a lovely shade of...well...khaki green. Kaki was such a nice, unique shade and different from the UD's Narc or Bare Escentuals' Urban by Nature so I sprung for it. It is just lovely as a shadow or a liner. I've since purchased Dark Taupe Shimmer and Brown Glitter and I reach for all of these far more than my UD pencils. And these shadows do not crease or smear or fade once they've had a bit of time to set. Honestly, they are so good, it's just a bit hard to believe! They work equally well as shadows in their own right, as shadow bases to intensify or highlight any powder shadows you might apply over them and also as eye liners.

Sephora has a real winner with these beauties. Do yourself a favour and check 'em out. In Canada, they're only 15 bucks, which is much cheaper than UD (or my lovely but pricey Chanel Illusions d"Ombre) and simply a great value.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by monvai

I've got 7 of these so obviously I love them. I started with 2, then I bought another 5. Great pricing and sometimes performs even better than my Laura Mercier Cavier Eye stick, which doesnt spread evenly on my lid.

These Sephora ones last all day, doesnt smudge and spreads nice and evenly. I use it with shadow on top to create an intense lid look.

I'd probably buy the whole line if I wore all of the colours!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really pretty, soft, extremely long lasting eye pencil. It can be used as eyeliner, or smudged out as an eyeshadow base (although if you do this, you should use a primer underneath). I have it in 08 Gold, and it's just beautiful, pigmented, and shimmery. The packaging is very sleek and simple (glossy black with the color on the end). I just love it! The only cons are the price ($14 is expensive for me) and, as mentioned by a previous reviewer, how hard it is to wash it off! It clings on for dear life! However, this is still a beautiful eye pencil in a big variety of colors! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by illaillanow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stays on really well and makes a great base for powder shadows. Will crease at the end of the day though, so a primer doesn't hurt, also you have to work kind of fast with it, all in all a great product though.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by ReginaDrake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Glitter Black 16 and I can say that I'm totally amazed by the lasting power of this product. It goes smooth on the skin and it last all day without messing it up. My only complain is that the product is very hard to remove, and I mean really damn hard, even with makeup remover it stills leaves remains behind, and it cause heaviness on your eye lid while wearing it. All in all I may re-buy this product without the glitter.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by heidishiu

Love these eye pencils. I got the gold and the silver. It glide on so easily and last all day. The color selection is just fabulous!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

purchased this online in khaki but its just not flattering at all on my tan asian skin. the green has too much gold & red flecks in it. its a gorgeous color but just not for me. glided on with ease, very smooth application. staying power was awesome but i would definitely need to wear primer underneath since my eyes are oily. i am taking it back today to exchange it for another color. great jumbo pencil, great price just wrong color for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by sll74

i am a purple eyes addict. i have this in violet which i prefer to the one called purple. i bought this because every time i was in sephora i just kept looking at it. also, i have the green and love it. the way i use this is a apply my mac paint pot that i use as my eye shadow base then i put this in the area where i was going to apply purple shadow. when i layered my purple shadow over it there was an extra pop. after dancing tonight i still have color, it hasn't budged. i'm loving this. it doesn't replace shadow it makes them better. it's to fat for a thin line eyeliner but it could be used to smudge color i suppose. because it's a cream product i would always use a eye shadow base underneath and something powdery on top to set it because i have oily lids.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by luneluxe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really want to love this liner. It has pretty good staying power on my super-oily skin. Unfortunately, this (and some other long-lasting eyeshadows and primers) makes my eyes sting and water. I'll be returning it. :-(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought this in the purple, which one me is a shimmering plum. A grogeous, eye sexifying plum. I have plain, big brown eyes with short lashes that I find entirely too boring. The only redeeming character they may have I find is that they are almond shaped and that people find they have "red glitter" when they look close up. This color makes my eyes look the color of deep fine brandy. It brings out the redness and compliments my skntone most beautifully. It makes my eyes look exciting and sparkling. I receive so many compliments itīs insane. Just gorgeous and highly recommend it. This is a big staple in my makeup bag, as in my case, it is really transforming.