September 22, 2014 | 1090 users online

Bronzers - Avon - Bronze Glow Bronzing Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by habana

Great bronzer. I have it in light bronze. It's a nice matte bronze color that gives my light/med. skin a healthy natural glow without any weird orangy color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by erikakristen123

i love this bronzer! it gives a shimmer that gives a glowing effect, rather than looking overpowered..just the right amount. the color looks really natural, and I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. i sell Avon and recommend it to everyone! check it out at www.youravon.com/elink

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2009 11:34:00 AM More reviews by SimplyKel

Overall I like this bronzing powder. it gives you a perfect glow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by asr2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzing powder...I bought it in the darker color...and I used it to create the perfect contour on my NC 42-43 skin! I applied it with my Body Shop Blush Brush. The bronzer was not too shimmery and gave my face a subtle glow....I might consider buying the lighter version to create an all-over glow!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2008 5:56:00 AM More reviews by princess89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this bronzer is gorge its not orange and its not too shimmery! i just dust it on with a big brush over my fake baked face (or even when ive not tanned!!!) and on my chest and neck and it looks amazing!! everyone says how healthy and glowing i look! even on pictures you dont look orange you basiclly look like your glowing! which is very attractive!!! for the price aswell i think this is the ideal bronzer!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2005 10:41:00 AM More reviews by bojana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this one in sunny. It is orange like an orange with lot of shimmer. I must say I hate it! Very strange color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2004 9:04:00 AM More reviews by webmiztris

I got this in Radiant Glow and it works out pretty well on my fair to light skin. It looked too light in the compact, but it ended up leaving my skin looking 'radiant' as the name implies. I'd like to try a slightly darker shade of this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2003 3:16:00 PM More reviews by allegro_barbaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was really impressed with the shade I got (Sunny). It is a shimmery, peachy, bronze almost like NARS Deep Throat. I am fair skinned and it shows up beautifully on me but I would think that medium to dark skin tones would need a darker colour, but there are two more shades in the range so that wouldn't be a problem. These are called Arabian Glow Bronzing Powder in Ireland.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2003 8:23:00 PM More reviews by vkeen

I love Avon's bronzing items! This gives me a great glow!