Avon Bronze Glow Bronzing Powder

4.2

on 4/29/2013 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great bronzer. I have it in light bronze. It's a nice matte bronze color that gives my light/med. skin a healthy natural glow without any weird orangy color.

i love this bronzer! it gives a shimmer that gives a glowing effect, rather than looking overpowered..just the right amount. the color looks really natural, and I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. i sell Avon and recommend it to everyone! check it out at www.youravon.com/elink

on 8/8/2009 11:34:00 AM

Overall I like this bronzing powder. it gives you a perfect glow

on 5/2/2009 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this bronzing powder...I bought it in the darker color...and I used it to create the perfect contour on my NC 42-43 skin! I applied it with my Body Shop Blush Brush. The bronzer was not too shimmery and gave my face a subtle glow....I might consider buying the lighter version to create an all-over glow!

on 2/8/2008 5:56:00 AM

this bronzer is gorge its not orange and its not too shimmery! i just dust it on with a big brush over my fake baked face (or even when ive not tanned!!!) and on my chest and neck and it looks amazing!! everyone says how healthy and glowing i look! even on pictures you dont look orange you basiclly look like your glowing! which is very attractive!!! for the price aswell i think this is the ideal bronzer!!!

on 8/6/2005 10:41:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got this one in sunny. It is orange like an orange with lot of shimmer. I must say I hate it! Very strange color.

on 5/18/2004 9:04:00 AM

I got this in Radiant Glow and it works out pretty well on my fair to light skin. It looked too light in the compact, but it ended up leaving my skin looking 'radiant' as the name implies. I'd like to try a slightly darker shade of this stuff.

I was really impressed with the shade I got (Sunny). It is a shimmery, peachy, bronze almost like NARS Deep Throat. I am fair skinned and it shows up beautifully on me but I would think that medium to dark skin tones would need a darker colour, but there are two more shades in the range so that wouldn't be a problem. These are called Arabian Glow Bronzing Powder in Ireland.

on 7/17/2003 8:23:00 PM

I love Avon's bronzing items! This gives me a great glow!

Popular Bronzers